• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 5

272 posts in this topic

I can't remember. I've been too busy trying to find which contest you won. confused-smiley-013.gif

A pox on you! foreheadslap.gif

Can I take penicillin to clear that up? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You bet! We can fix you right up, Scott! thumbsup2.gif

syringe.jpg

God this blows.

Flying Donut disappears from the face of the earth, but Sir Diarrhea of the Mouth keeps motoring along like anyone gives a [#@$%!!!] what he thinks. 27_laughing.gif

Put me on ignore bucko. poke2.gif That's what im doing to you after this post. I'm sick of you trolling around after me.

Well.....first of all you dim-witted bufoon, I read the threads I have interest in, and unfortunately, you're everywhere I look.

Secondly, judging by the response I've seen to all the slop you've posted the last few weeks....85% of the members of the board already have you on ignore...so I wouldn't dare anyone else to if I was you. thumbsup2.gif

Well.....first of all you dim-witted bufoon, I read the threads I have interest in, and unfortunately, you're everywhere I look.

Secondly, judging by the response I've seen to all the slop you've posted the last few weeks....85% of the members of the board already have you on ignore...so I wouldn't dare anyone else to if I was you. thumbsup2.gif

Believe me, please put me on ignore. I really really really want you to thumbsup2.gif

With less than 4 hours left, still waiting on:

1 R1970d

2 NorrinRadd

3 Casey1870

4 Sal

5 Awe4One

6 Lantern

7 Burntboy

8 KingofRulers

6 Lantern

sorry.gif

Grade sent... headbang.gif

NM/M 9.8 grade sent.... foreheadslap.gif

I can't remember. I've been too busy trying to find which contest you won. confused-smiley-013.gif

A pox on you! foreheadslap.gif

Can I take penicillin to clear that up? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You bet! We can fix you right up, Scott! thumbsup2.gif

syringe.jpg

gossip.gifI think that ivermectin will only help if he has intestinal parasites blush.gif

6 Lantern

sorry.gif

Grade sent... headbang.gif

NM/M 9.8 grade sent.... foreheadslap.gif

Wanna buy some books? insane.gif

I bet your books look NM for their age stooges.gif