• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 9
3 3

128 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Man u are going to ky? I live 60 miles north and I am not going down there. There isn't a hotel room to be found in my 150k city  due to this. Traffic will be bad.

Yes, I have a hotel reservation near Louisville to get to on Sunday, so will still have to do some driving Monday to get another 100 miles farther South.   I do expect heavy traffic Monday morning.   Then it's a straight drive home on Monday, but leaving around 3-4pm and with bad traffic it might be Tuesday before I get back!  :o

6 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Sorry.  The final Round 10 will end at the normal time. (10:00 PM EDT on Monday night)

Remember, there's lots of time to get your guesses in.  That round will open at about 10:30 PM EDT tonight.  So if you'll be traveling on Sunday/Monday, get your grades in just after you see the books tonight. (thumbsu

Don't worry, it doesn't bother me.   But I want a good night's sleep before traveling.  My plan will be that if I'm still up at 10:30 I'll look for the thread and send in grades, otherwise I'll go to Plan B 

12 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Yes, I have a hotel reservation near Louisville to get to on Sunday, so will still have to do some driving Monday to get another 100 miles farther South.   I do expect heavy traffic Monday morning.   Then it's a straight drive home on Monday, but leaving around 3-4pm and with bad traffic it might be Tuesday before I get back!  :o

There is a back way in, but its 2 lanes. It just depends if you want to stay on I-65 and Western KY Parkway runs right along 62, but with less traffic. Its up to you, but just be aware you can take 62 to 431 to 68 to get to Hopkinsville as well. Its not as fast, but if traffic becomes an issue you can go that way.

13 minutes ago, sckao said:

Out of the office tonight...Results will be up late tonight unfortunately.

Final guesses will also be recorded by time stamp...so get your grades in on time!

(sorry)

What about the reveal though????

LlEFbjR.gif.80b0818c82fb0e761d16ac4780f3e36d.gif