• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 years of Edgar Church/Mile High copies
1 1

338 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I've been worrying about you down there, Rich..... I hope everything is settling down..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thanks Jim. It is settling a little but there is a long way to go.

4 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Thanks Jim. It is settling a little but there is a long way to go.

The few pictures I've seen indicate unbelievable widespread inundation.  I've seen that stats on the rainfall but has anything been posted on the homes/buildings/land area that has been flooded?

1 minute ago, RareHighGrade said:

I think we just experienced a flood of Bedrock Churches.

I hope that they and Mr & Mrs Bedrock are safe and dry. :wishluck:

18 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

The few pictures I've seen indicate unbelievable widespread inundation.  I've seen that stats on the rainfall but has anything been posted on the homes/buildings/land area that has been flooded?

I've heard 160,000 homes in the greater Houston area with water damage, though that number seems to increase every day. Just today they announced new mandatory evacuations on the west side due to the reservoirs running off down Buffalo Bayou, in Rosharon due to the Brazos river cresting, and in Kingwood due to still rising creeks and rivers. And that doesn't include stuff further out like Beaumont/Port Arthur and points east.

I also heard that over 450,000 FEMA applications have already been made in the State of Texas. That would obviously include the areas in South Texas where Harvey made landfall as well as all of the flooded areas of East and Southeast Texas.

9 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

I hope that they and Mr & Mrs Bedrock are safe and dry. :wishluck:

All is well for us, thankfully. One store got wet, but easily repaired. In the grand scheme that is a small thing compared to the fortunes of so many.