• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 years of Edgar Church/Mile High copies
1 1

338 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tth2 said:
11 hours ago, lou_fine said:

I guess you wouldn't be interested in some of the Church westerns in the current CC auction that are still only in the single digit dollars then.  :p  lol

Didn't notice the westerns in the CC auction, but I like Church westerns.

Lone Ranger 11.jpg

Edited 2 hours ago by tth2

But that's only because they haven't hit high enough on a dollar value to even register on your radar yet.  :baiting:

The lowest Church western in the current CC Event Auction is only going for $4 and the highest one is going for only $8 right now.  :gossip:

Well okay, maybe the condition levels might not be up to level of standard either.  :sick:

5 minutes ago, damonwad said:

For me, Flessel's about as good as it gets in the Golden Age and this is one of his best.

Agreed - even before I purchased this book, I considered the cover a Flessel masterpiece. :cloud9:

3 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

just about as good as it gets.

Don't you also collect first editions of books?

Here's another Church western.  I no longer own this, having sold it to another boardie after receiving an offer that I couldn't refuse.  The blues on the cover are simply electric.

kid colt 24.jpg

Edited by tth2