• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 years of Edgar Church/Mile High copies
1 1

338 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

All is well for us, thankfully. One store got wet, but easily repaired. In the grand scheme that is a small thing compared to the fortunes of so many.

That's welcome news!

16 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

I can't possibly pick a favorite from THAT onslaught. Kudos, kudos, kudos!  :golfclap:

...I can quickly pick my favorite Bedrock book..... but I don't believe it's a Mile High...... it would be his Wonderworld 8 :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I'm not sure about this one - several years ago at SDCC, Dave Kapelka had the run in high grade, including white pages. The Church "cedar" smell was pretty powerful. I told Harley I thought they were the Church copies, and he snagged 'em up. I came back and bought this one.

LoL6Church.png

1 minute ago, sacentaur said:

I'm not sure about this one - several years ago at SDCC, Dave Kapelka had the run in high grade, including white pages. The Church "cedar" smell was pretty powerful. I told Harley I thought they were the Church copies, and he snagged 'em up. I came back and bought this one.

LoL6Church.png

What a cool book Steve!  Never noticed this one before. 

2 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

LoL6Church.png

...I've never even seen that issue..... nice. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 hours ago, adamstrange said:
4 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

All is well for us, thankfully. One store got wet, but easily repaired. In the grand scheme that is a small thing compared to the fortunes of so many.

That's welcome news!

+1

On 8/31/2017 at 11:34 PM, tth2 said:

An older acquisition.

master 22.jpg

A man with good taste as it looks like you are going after some of the Church classic covers in uber HG condition.  :cloud9:

I guess you wouldn't be interested in some of the Church westerns in the current CC auction that are still only in the single digit dollars then.  :p  lol

Edited by lou_fine

8 hours ago, lou_fine said:

I guess you wouldn't be interested in some of the Church westerns in the current CC auction that are still only in the single digit dollars then.  :p  lol

Didn't notice the westerns in the CC auction, but I like Church westerns.

Lone Ranger 11.jpg

Edited by tth2