• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something went wrong. Please try again.
3 3

165 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

I was very surprised to visit the boards this morning and find that the sign in function was bringing me to the wrong place, and Single Sign On between the boards and the main CGC site was not working.

I entered a support ticket for the boards vendor, and they just applied a fix. We haven't done thorough testing yet, but at an initial glance it looks like we're back in business.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! Please post here if you continue to notice any unusual system behaviors.

Thanks,

Scott

• Administrator
1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm not sure "fixed" means what you think it does, I keep getting the screen that pops up when you have a message (only there is no message) and the last time whatever that grayed out screen is, froze my computer (about a minute ago;) 

Darn! Sorry about that.

Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing and post it here? (or PM it to me if you'd prefer)

Also: does that issue go away if you sign out and then sign back in?

2 minutes ago, Scott =) said:

Darn! Sorry about that.

Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing and post it here? (or PM it to me if you'd prefer)

Also: does that issue go away if you sign out and then sign back in?

Only if it happens again and I can figure out how to take a screenshot of one screen while I have 2 up;) 

It went away when I brought up task manager.