• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something went wrong. Please try again.
3 3

165 posts in this topic

I am back in, and I am sure there will be many smiley faces that I made it.

While I could not sign in to CGC, I could sign in to NGC. Hmmmmm.

I could also sign in to the CGC Contact US page and send an email that I could not sign in.lol

Tried signing on about 5 minutes ago, got this error on every thread I clicked on. Logged out, signed back in, everything seems to be working now. But for how long?

11 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Tried signing on about 5 minutes ago, got this error on every thread I clicked on. Logged out, signed back in, everything seems to be working now. But for how long?

It was surely an eternity for most.  :p

6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

We lead very empty lives. If we can't log into this message board, what point is there in living?

On my phone this site worked fine. When I got to this thread, I tried my computer and it doesn't work, says "page not working"! Then went back to my phone and it wasn't working. This was all about 10 minutes ago 

2 hours ago, Scott =) said:

Hi everyone,

I was very surprised to visit the boards this morning and find that the sign in function was bringing me to the wrong place, and Single Sign On between the boards and the main CGC site was not working.

I entered a support ticket for the boards vendor, and they just applied a fix. We haven't done thorough testing yet, but at an initial glance it looks like we're back in business.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! Please post here if you continue to notice any unusual system behaviors.

Thanks,

Scott

@Scott =), our profile pictures have dropped again when accessed from a desktop as they did after the last upgrade. Arch has lost his boats and half of your dancing crowd are hiding:

Capture.thumb.PNG.18ba0ac5bfe3de8ac15ff69b07269303.PNG

Capture2.PNG.8e20582ffe7641cb209f14995ebd3f81.PNG

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

We lead very empty lives. If we can't log into this message board, what point is there in living?

Don't you be Pink Floyding me..., I'm depressed enough as it is...., :sorry:

34 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Sum Ting Wong?

Ho Lee Fork!

And your personal favourite.... Sum Yung Guy

No - I'm not a Nambla-er.  My fav is either Wi Tu Lo or Bang Ding Ow.

15 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

@Scott =), our profile pictures have dropped again when accessed from a desktop as they did after the last upgrade. Arch has lost his boats and half of your dancing crowd are hiding:

Capture.thumb.PNG.18ba0ac5bfe3de8ac15ff69b07269303.PNG

Capture2.PNG.8e20582ffe7641cb209f14995ebd3f81.PNG

....and now I can't access profiles at all:

Capture3.thumb.PNG.3fd658fb85a501aa9eddb91a8e181fd0.PNG

Release the nanomeds!

Click on sign in, upper right hand drop down menu under board name. New fashion design sign in menu pops up in right hand corner Sign in on it, and tadaaaaa, the old sign in menu pops up in usual location on screen. Sign in again, and.....wow.....taken to the boards:banana: Magic. I am in awe. But, when you click on the forum, well,  you made an error. No soup for you. Sign out (that took a few moments to figure out) sign back in and rinse and repeat. Wacky Wednesday Keyboard Therapy. I think I passed, because I am here.

Good job, CGC cyber guy/girl/it, keeping me sharp.

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I'm still getting the error.

error.jpg.bdcc65fd35cbdf42f9c0250db5fd59b8.jpg

@Scott =)

I think this was a temporary issue, most likely connected to troubleshooting that is being done to investigate. Are you still seeing this consistently?