• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

take in the shorts from another worthless, spineless, LYING ebayer. Just because I REFUSED to eat dirt here years ago, I made my bed. I happily lay well in it. I am my OWN man and will forever be such forth.

The scum's eBay ID: comicbookjourneys2017.

So grab the popcorn: I willl be providign the screenshots...

CAL back in a bit...

What a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

"I might not have paid for something when I was on holiday in Europe for a month"

You can obviously afford that then, plus it's not the first time you've done this.

Strike this foo!

Yes, I will give him the CAL treatment he is begging for.

"Some people want to abuse you. Some people want to be abused"- Annie Lennox "Sweet Dreams are Made of This" Eurythmics circa 1981

What am I missing here? 

Yes, the buyer deserves everything he has coming to him, agreed.

Not sure what that particular buyer is trying to do has to do with these forums?

Edited by Logan510

23 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

What am I missing here? 

Yes, the buyer deserves everything he has coming to him, agreed.

Not sure what that particular buyer is trying to do has to do with these forums?

Shhh - its Cal and he is posting again. Sit back and watch where this one goes.  Hopefully the buyer will respond and things will get really good 

39 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

The buyer mentioned "negative comments on the chat rooms".  Doesn't really mean these boards, but it could be.

Anyway, Cal, if someone doesn't want to follow through with a purchase from you, you won't cancel that item?  He doesn't want it.  Whether he felt he bid too much, or just changed his mind, or his fantastic story of a debit card...none of that should matter.  He doesn't want it.   So, you won't cancel the item, really?  

Look at it this way.  You force him to buy the books, he receives them and then returns them for a refund.  Which scenario is easier for you to deal with?  Cancelling now or packing, shipping, accepting a return and giving a refund?

-Andy

Anyone who sells on ebay knows how difficult it is to be a seller there.  And it gets only harder as time goes on.  More fees and most of the power lies in buyers' hands.  He can handle this any way he chooses.  Clearly this buyer is telling a BS story and has the tiny inconvenience of a strike coming to him.

That said, to save the headache and drama I would handle this a little differently.  Cancel all the bids and add this buyer to my blocked list.  If I were feeling especially vindictive I would put a comment on the "Blocked ebay users" thread here.