• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

And yet, you continue to continually foul it!  yayclouds.gif

There is a reason I am doing this, Lizards2. Like one of my earlier posts, thiese Threads I started will LOOK and feel quite different. You guys never dissapoint, except the part where you guys can't connect the dots. But that's okay. I will get done what needs to get done. Haven;t called yet, might wait until tomorrow, because I want to get river-barge scum kiced off the 'Bay first.

CAL working on a 2nd eBayer insufficiently_thoughtful_person in 3 weeks...feels like the old days! 

12 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

EXCEPT when the lame excuse to mistreat a Seller is from the NEGATIVITY harvested HERE on this Forum...

CAL who LOVES to clear the air decisively...

Isn't it possible, just possible, that he tried to resolve this with you amicably, is entirely sincere regarding his predicament, and only AFTER you dug your heels in on a relative minor amount and left no room for empathy that he started to google you to see if you were simply treating him in this way or if this is how you are all the time to everyone. 

3 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Man, I'm just figuring out that the banana is ripping one!  Was like "why is his shaddow green?" last time I saw it!

I knew these two threads I started would wake up the Forum, but you guys are making me look bad by this lamenesss. You guys used to REALLY fire back, even make stuff up as the Flame Wars of 2002/3 were nothing! Let's go, fellas!

CAL who likes worthy opponents

3 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I knew these two threads I started would wake up the Forum, but you guys are making me look bad by this lamenesss. You guys used to REALLY fire back, even make stuff up as the Flame Wars of 2002/3 were nothing! Let's go, fellas!

CAL who likes worthy opponents

So you're explicitly admitting that you're just a troll.

14 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

By the way, Oak - you HAVE bought from me in the past. You can deny it now and the public won't care but the TRUTH cares...

I just double checked....and whattayaknow.....he does...

1yw734.jpg

Just now, comix4fun said:

Isn't it possible, just possible, that he tried to resolve this with you amicably, is entirely sincere regarding his predicament, and only AFTER you dug your heels in on a relative minor amount and left no room for empathy that he started to google you to see if you were simply treating him in this way or if this is how you are all the time to everyone. 

Finally. You get the Special Public Defender award of the day! But let me put forth the reason why Public Defenders don't get bonuses and are the low rung on the attorney pole...

1) The total amount in question is like $41.00-ish. If he can't manage that amount as he has bid the entire 5 days, he has more problems than I want to know about.

2) FIRST thing I do is check his Feedbacks. I found his " DID NOT PAY!" Feedbacks posted by another Seller who had the same "lame-o" excuses. I found what I almost look for 99% of the time.

3) I gave him a few extra days, so to speak. THEN he starts the" you are heartless/ruthless, etc". tirade against me.

4) THEN he puts this Negative info he has on me FROM THIS FORUM. 

5) This is the 2nd clown in 3 weeks that somehow dredged up ths Fake News here on this Forum disparaging my eBay account and  decided to fight back.

Your turn, counselor...

1 hour ago, Transplant said:

1 hour ago, Calamerica said:

CAL just woke up cranky, and is NOT a drama queen....

I can't get your "incorrect " banner to quote...but in any case, he's correct. Cal is not a drama queen, that's impossible. He's OBVIOUSLY male! there has never been a doubt in my mind of that.

Cal can be nothing less than a Drama KING;)

It's amazing how people actually show up here;) It has been quiet;)

Sometimes entertainment is needed.

But I would just let that bidder go and move on;)

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

Finally. You get the Special Public Defender award of the day! But let me put forth the reason why Public Defenders don't get bonuses and are the low rung on the attorney pole...

Enjoy your windmills. 

I'm not replying to your point by point all out assault on logic.

Judging from Timmay's links to your books and your grading there's no defense for those, from whatever rung on whatever pole you'd like to climb.

3 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Stock Photo, you clown. 

Nice try though. 

Wha wha?  I don't see that in your page of information and even Mile High puts it at the top of their listings.

Edited by 1Cool

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

Wha wha?  I don't see that in your page of information and even Mile High puts it at the top of their listings.

Just wait for the particular Buyer's feedback to me. That is what the REAL CGC Forumite crew used to do. You guys today?

I have to hand-hold you. That I resent.

CAL who suffers no fools...

4 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Stock Photo, you clown. 

Nice try though. 

The only "Stock" mentioned in your auction for that What If #1 was a  re-STOCK fee of 20% or 25% (depending on which part of the description you read) right after you laid down this jewel....

" Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description."

So you use stock photos, AND charge a 25% fee if someone disagrees with the grade? 

Yeah, everyone else is the problem. Ok. 

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:

:applause: Sorry Cal, I'm just not very good at argumentative debate...but this is a hoot!

At least you are one of the HONEST ones! Hope you can manage to hang around...

CAL who does not want to leave innocent victims in battle...

Just now, comix4fun said:

The only "Stock" mentioned in your auction for that What If #1 was a  re-STOCK fee of 20% or 25% (depending on which part of the description you read) right after you laid down this jewel....

" Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description."

So you use stock photos, AND charge a 25% fee if someone disagrees with the grade? 

Yeah, everyone else is the problem. Ok. 

Uh, I don't know how to tell you this. BUT

1) I lowered the Restock Fee to 20%

2) Lowered the shipping across the boards

3) removed SEVERAL "rules the people hate to agree to"

If you cut and paste a RECENT auction, not one from 8 weeks ago, you would be able to READ the changes.

CAL who is getting bored with the lameness...

7 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Judging from Timmay's links to your books and your grading there's no defense for those, from whatever rung on whatever pole you'd like to climb.

In Cal's defense, he is from the future.  Maybe it's different there? 

From Cal's auction "description/wall of text":

we've encountered some unreasonable bidders since early 2106.

Just now, Timmay said:

Stock photo?

:roflmao:

Time to crawl back under your rock Cal.

Only if I can find a gold nugget, then run to assayer's office to cash it in. YOU? Reporduce yourself...

CAL tempting the Mods...