• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

Just now, Transplant said:

In Cal's defense, he is from the future.  Maybe it's different there? 

From Cal's auction "description/wall of text":

we've encountered some unreasonable bidders since early 2106.

My Feedbacks tell the real story here. But can ANY "smart-xxxxxes" figure a counter-argument as to WHY I should be concerned about bad ebayers dredging slime fro THIS Forum?

I won;t waste too much more time on this, as I proved my point to the poster last night.

CAL who backs up his words...

2 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Only if I can find a gold nugget, then run to assayer's office to cash it in. YOU? Reporduce yourself...

CAL tempting the Mods...

Looks like it's time for your meds.

Just now, Calamerica said:

Uh, I don't know how to tell you this. BUT

1) I lowered the Restock Fee to 20%

2) Lowered the shipping across the boards

3) removed SEVERAL "rules the people hate to agree to"

If you cut and paste a RECENT auction, not one from 8 weeks ago, you would be able to READ the changes.

CAL who is getting bored with the lameness...

Uh, maybe I'm just quoting your auction text (from the auction you were defending because of a stock photo) because in the same auction, a few lines down from 25% you say it's 20%...so perhaps tell yourself that. You're already in perpetual third person mode, so it should be easy to let yourself know. 

Lowered shipping, on raw books you graded 9.6, but used stock photos, but didn't tell the buyers you used stock photos, and then refused to take returns on "grading disagreements", but would do so for 20% (or 25%) even though you never gave the buyer a chance to see the actual item they were buying first? 

Here's one that ended....YESTERDAY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-01224-THOR-127-1966-NM-9-2-WHITE-paged-GEM/292312670937?hash=item440f3162d9:g:FnUAAOSwZtlZ-DQT

Notice term #12: 12) Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description.

Looks ldentical.....

Instead of getting bored, might I suggest proofreading before thinking it's someone else who's lame. 

37 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

By the way, Oak - you HAVE bought from me in the past. You can deny it now and the public won't care but the TRUTH cares...

No, sorry I can count on my ten fingers how many people I buy from, and Cal you are not one of them. 

1 minute ago, comix4fun said:

Uh, maybe I'm just quoting your auction text (from the auction you were defending because of a stock photo) because in the same auction, a few lines down from 25% you say it's 20%...so perhaps tell yourself that. You're already in perpetual third person mode, so it should be easy to let yourself know. 

Lowered shipping, on raw books you graded 9.6, but used stock photos, but didn't tell the buyers you used stock photos, and then refused to take returns on "grading disagreements", but would do so for 20% (or 25%) even though you never gave the buyer a chance to see the actual item they were buying first? 

Here's one that ended....YESTERDAY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-01224-THOR-127-1966-NM-9-2-WHITE-paged-GEM/292312670937?hash=item440f3162d9:g:FnUAAOSwZtlZ-DQT

Notice term #12: 12) Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description.

Looks ldentical.....

Instead of getting bored, might I suggest proofreading before thinking it's someone else who's lame. 

First off, I can't see why nitpicking at auctions that were not completely cut-and-pasted is th eIssue here, but I forgot who I am dealing with.

After I do make changes( the Stock Photo line was deleted but that does NOT matter - vI send what I sell and the Feedbacks speak for themselves), I re-adjust the next auction sessions...

The FACT that no one after my TWO Threads combining 100 posts cannot counter-argue WHY I should not be defending myself from this eBay scum...

This reminds me of the 2016 election: don;t like the results, try recall, recounts, from 2005, etc. van't focus on the matter-at-hand. That would be, uh,  MATURE! lol

CAL who understands Irony...

14 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

The only "Stock" mentioned in your auction for that What If #1 was a  re-STOCK fee of 20% or 25% (depending on which part of the description you read) right after you laid down this jewel....

" Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description."

So you use stock photos, AND charge a 25% fee if someone disagrees with the grade? 

Yeah, everyone else is the problem. Ok. 

Are you :censored: serious? Dude, if you cant even scan the actual item you are ASKING people to just hit you with item not as described.

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

No, sorry I can count on my ten fingers how many people I buy from, and Cal you are not one of them. 

That is NOW. But you HAVE bought from me in the past. I have bought from you too. Can't recall the Issues, but we HAVE done business before. You can deny all you want, but we both know the TRUTH.

CAL who also understands that the TRUTH concept is kryptonite to many here...

1 minute ago, The Resurrection said:

Are you :censored: serious? Dude, if you cant even scan the actual item you are ASKING people to just hit you with item not as described.

Show me where they have not received what I advertise...

CAL who is not from Missouri but wants the nay-sayers to SHOW me what they got...

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

CAL who is not from Missouri but wants the nay-sayers to SHOW me what they got...

Just because the average person can not grade, it doesn't mean you can.

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

First off, I can't see why nitpicking at auctions that were not completely cut-and-pasted is th eIssue here, but I forgot who I am dealing with.

After I do make changes( the Stock Photo line was deleted but that does NOT matter - vI send what I sell and the Feedbacks speak for themselves), I re-adjust the next auction sessions...

The FACT that no one after my TWO Threads combining 100 posts cannot counter-argue WHY I should not be defending myself from this eBay scum...

This reminds me of the 2016 election: don;t like the results, try recall, recounts, from 2005, etc. van't focus on the matter-at-hand. That would be, uh,  MATURE! lol

CAL who understands Irony...

Right, you make a claim that you've fixed your auctions, and invite me to quote a recent auction instead of an old one as proof, I take you up on the invitation and it's still not "fixed", and it's STILL not your fault and it's nitpicking. 

What a beautiful world where you can grade books 9.6, use photos of clearly NOT 9.6 books, claim (alternatively) that it is or isn't a stock photo, refuse refunds for grading disagreements or take a confiscatory amount in restocking for an item that you never showed the new buyer and never informed them that were weren't looking at.....I shall call this world "NeverMyFaultNoMattaWhatLand" 

Just now, Patriot6 said:

Hmmm...and a thread was started bashing noobs for bot contributing anything worthy to the forums....right...this is the 'vet' you want in the sales forum and all over the boards spreading his 'wisdom'? It all makes sense now gang....

Since the inception of this forum there has been threads bashing noobs. But they have gotten worse the past few years. But Cal..... He is something different...

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

Hmmm...and a thread was started bashing noobs for bot contributing anything worthy to the forums....right...this is the 'vet' you want in the sales forum and all over the boards spreading his 'wisdom'? It all makes sense now gang....

No you got it wrong, nay-sayer. They DON'T want me around. They have been trying for YEARS of wearing out that Mod button and I am still here. However, i managed to get some real pieces of work removed from here as well as eBay. That I am proud of.

CAL who backs up what he says...

Just now, Calamerica said:

No you got it wrong, nay-sayer. They DON'T want me around. They have been trying for YEARS of wearing out that Mod button and I am still here. However, i managed to get some real pieces of work removed from here as well as eBay. That I am proud of.

CAL who backs up what he says...

Dude, I was being sarcastic...I know they don't want you around, it's blatantly obvious....

2 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Right, you make a claim that you've fixed your auctions, and invite me to quote a recent auction instead of an old one as proof, I take you up on the invitation and it's still not "fixed", and it's STILL not your fault and it's nitpicking. 

What a beautiful world where you can grade books 9.6, use photos of clearly NOT 9.6 books, claim (alternatively) that it is or isn't a stock photo, refuse refunds for grading disagreements or take a confiscatory amount in restocking for an item that you never showed the new buyer and never informed them that were weren't looking at.....I shall call this world "NeverMyFaultNoMattaWhatLand" 

Which ones out of the 300 or so are broken? If you can take the time t point out the incomplete passes and count. the ones done right, THAT should tell the story.

But I digress once more: audience does not suit the discussion merits.

CAL getting bored...

46 minutes ago, Mystafo said:
51 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

And yet, you continue to continually foul it!  yayclouds.gif

Man, I'm just figuring out that the banana is ripping one!  Was like "why is his shaddow green?" last time I saw it!

He had a bunch of Budweiser with his Wild Turkey last night.

Dude, I was being sarcastic...I know they don't want you around, it's blatantly obvious....

I don't know who you are, so I was not 100% sure what to post, but post I did anyway.

Taking any action is better than being a sitting duck.

CAL who takes action...

7 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

If you shipped this book to this buyer, then it's this time....

5a0094f6ebacf_CalWhatif1.thumb.jpg.ff017b15ccd9b9e5054a1f548c656ce2.jpg

5a0095130f037_CalCorners.jpg.8040eb25824c844fd03d2c8ad715ae31.jpg

5a0095207edfd_CalBack.jpg.7467118ad50a2968988e40553ff6f6f2.jpg