• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did you get anything from eBay for your 20 year Ann.?
3 3

33 posts in this topic

Anyone nearing or passed your 20 years on eBay? A friend of mine hit his 20th year on eBay a little while ago and said eBay sent him a code for $50 credit on eBay.I have two e accounts with my main account hitting 20 in Feb.I have an account I rarely use but keep active with a bid or two every now then that turned 20 in October but didn't get any emails from eBay

2 hours ago, mschmidt said:

My main eBay account was created in 1998, so I guess I'll see next year.

Same!  I’m more than a bit stunned to hear of anniversary gift cards but guess I’ll wait and see.

5 hours ago, cortown71 said:

Anyone nearing or passed your 20 years on eBay? A friend of mine hit his 20th year on eBay a little while ago and said eBay sent him a code for $50 credit on eBay.I have two e accounts with my main account hitting 20 in Feb.I have an account I rarely use but keep active with a bid or two every now then that turned 20 in October but didn't get any emails from eBay. 

Do they offer anything for a 10 year anniversary?

39 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Do they offer anything for a 10 year anniversary?

No. I thought that, too, when I hit that landmark.... didn't get squat.

I'm coming up on 20 years next year like some other folks here. I agree that it would be nice of them to extend some sort of gesture like that. 20 years is a long time and I've been very active across the entirety of those two decades. At one point they sent me a summary of my metrics for the entire time I'd been on eBay and I'd sold something like $89,000 worth of stuff (I am not a dealer, just a little guy). It was stunning.

I don't remember anything for the 10th but I'm pretty sure I got a 15% off for the 15th year.I remember the email had a congratulations and a big 15.

Also a little follow up on my friends code it was actually a discount code that he managed to take $50 off whatever he bought.

1 hour ago, spracknetch23 said:

I joined on June 15, 1997. I didn't get anything :(

Just what you deserved? :baiting: 

52 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

No. I thought that, too, when I hit that landmark.... didn't get squat.

I'm coming up on 20 years next year like some other folks here. I agree that it would be nice of them to extend some sort of gesture like that. 20 years is a long time and I've been very active across the entirety of those two decades. At one point they sent me a summary of my metrics for the entire time I'd been on eBay and I'd sold something like $89,000 worth of stuff (I am not a dealer, just a little guy). It was stunning.

89000! That's insane! You should get more rewards with that much. You've lined their pockets with those fees they charge

3 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

89000! That's insane! You should get more rewards with that much. You've lined their pockets with those fees they charge

That's about $7 a week in fees.  Hope  they didn't blow it on Monday morning Starbucks

I have to wait until 2019.  I don't want to get too excited, but I'm hoping ebay sends a sheet cake and some punch.

"Sheet cake" is really, undeniably, one of the funniest terms in the English language. 

Perhaps I  I've veered slightly off topic.  :)