• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Nov auction
4 4

187 posts in this topic

guys i know you are talking about big books ... but i was after the Bats 62 7.5 and i was expecting to pay around $2000 , it ended up for $3,000 or more , it wasnt even a cgc ... . That same copy was listed last year at high grade comics site around $800 and i didn´t take it because i decided to purchase  an ASM 129 :frustrated:

Edited by Mijael.Levy

32 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It should be obvious lol

You have so many collections, I have no idea, lol. Could be Batman, Detective, Centaur, WW, Action 23? Action 13, There were no Superman 14's, right? 

I give up...don't be a tease;):makepoint:

5 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

guys i know you are talking about big books ... but i was after the Bats 62 7.5 and i was expecting to pay around $2000 , it ended up for $3,000 or more , it wasnt even a cgc ... . That same copy was listed last year at high grade comics site around $800 and i didn´t take it because i decided to purchase  an ASM 129 :frustrated:

I was watching that book, I couldn't believe how high it went.

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

You have so many collections, I have no idea, lol. Could be Batman, Detective, Centaur, WW, Action 23? Action 13, There were no Superman 14's, right? 

I give up...don't be a tease;):makepoint:

:gossip: I'm going to wager it was the Funny Pages.....