• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2017 is in Motion!!!
10 10

877 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, DR.X said:

Back tomorrow to wind this down. I may have to change the end time for personal reasons. Have to see what comes up in the morning. I'm out of here and off to bed in a few.

giphy.gif

I hope it's a little later, I'm gone all day...

17 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Sorry...I've been so frikkin' busy lately, I haven't been on the forums much in the past few weeks.  Love the Dr X contest.  The best contest of the year.  I won one of the top prizes last year (I was either 2nd or 3rd), so I'm going to bow out this year.  I'll play next year.   Good luck to everyone.   And big props to Dr. X for all his hard work at running such a fun event. 

:bump:

Get your numbers in folks. I had something pop up so I'll be gone most of the day. One more Mystery Box left so I'll try and squeeze that in somewhere if I pop back in.

I have to extend this contest to 5:00 P.M this afternoon though so get those numbers in. I will try and post the winners around 6 ish, but the winners are pretty cut and dry.