• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the most valuable book owned by a regular member of the boards?
1 1

55 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, fleepunyhumans said:

I was feeling good when I woke up this morning, but all of a sudden I’m feeling a little inadequate 

3 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

I would imagine these forums are a constant source of humility for most of us.

55 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

^^

I still feel good but posting next to Bedrock sometimes makes me feel shorter... :devil:

11 hours ago, sfcityduck said:

Process of elimination.  It has to be an Action 1 or a D27.

Dave Anderson and Ayman Hariri own the top three Action 1s.  But, it could be the Action 1 8.5 or Kansas City Action 1 8.0.

Dave Anderson also owns the top D27 ("Allentown").  The "other high grade" D27 is in unknown hands - which means it is a top contender given the secrecy some are showing here ... or that book might actually be the 9.2 D27 - another good contender.  Could be the Church D27 8.5.  Hariri's D27 is in a fortress and doesn't look like it is as high grade as the above.

So I'm guessing someone on the boards owns the Action 1 8.5, Kansas City Action 1 8.0, Detective 27 9.2 or Church Detective 27 8.5. 

Great deciphering and well said!

8 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Didn't a board who post quite a bit actually own a high grade copy of Hello Pal #1?  I would guess that would take the prize.

It IS worth a lot of money.  Just imagine how much he would have to pay someone else to take it!

9 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Before the OP gets a straight answer he'll need to ascertain how many regular members there are on these boards.  If we're talking dietary fiber, ...dat's gettin' poesonel!  :kidaround:

Are you counting all the sock puppets here too?

163516A1-3B02-4B1B-832B-6112765C88B3.jpeg.82fddbbb4e8e6720ed810e38a70dff26.jpeg