• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
8 8

189 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I received a notification today from the last board member standing and his present has been received.

With that being said, I want to thank everyone for a wonderful Holiday season. This community never ceases to amaze me with its friendship and generosity. It has been a fun time interacting with all of you.
Hopefully, if I'm needed for next year, I'll get to do it all over again.

-HJO

Great job running the event. And if you cannot step in again next year, I'm sure HollyJollyTwo-ElectricBoogaloo is ready to go.

4 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I received a notification today from the last board member standing and his present has been received.

With that being said, I want to thank everyone for a wonderful Holiday season. This community never ceases to amaze me with its friendship and generosity. It has been a fun time interacting with all of you.
Hopefully, if I'm needed for next year, I'll get to do it all over again.

-HJO

Indeed, thanks! I greatly enjoyed participating for the first time, and I'm looking forward to next year!

On 12/25/2017 at 10:14 AM, KirbyJack said:

The Nodas knocked it out of the park for me! Especially pumped about the Masterworks and portfolio! 

image.thumb.jpg.bf22ab9bcc34557703c27791401dda74.jpg

Thanks so much!

You are most welcome!  Check this out...there's still one more piece that's supposed to be coming sometime in the future.  I had a Jack Kirby commissioned original art work that's supposed to be done whenever the artist could get it done.  I just sent an email to see what the status was.  My wife and I are really happy that you enjoyed your gift so far, this was a lot of fun!

1 hour ago, vsndesigns said:

You are most welcome!  Check this out...there's still one more piece that's supposed to be coming sometime in the future.  I had a Jack Kirby commissioned original art work that's supposed to be done whenever the artist could get it done.  I just sent an email to see what the status was.  My wife and I are really happy that you enjoyed your gift so far, this was a lot of fun!

:whatthe:

Wow! Thank you even more!  (worship)

10 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

:whatthe:

Wow! Thank you even more!  (worship)

You're very welcome!  The artist got back to me today and said he has two drawings ahead of yours and then he's on it!  I'll probably have him send it directly to ya, so when you do get it can you post a pic of it on up cuz I'm really curious what its gonna look like!

17 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

You're very welcome!  The artist got back to me today and said he has two drawings ahead of yours and then he's on it!  I'll probably have him send it directly to ya, so when you do get it can you post a pic of it on up cuz I'm really curious what its gonna look like!

I will!