• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
8 8

189 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Ron C. said:

I hope my Santa gift made it inside the house safely. Tracking shows it was delivered on 12/8.  (shrug)

I still haven't heard a peep from my recipient either.  And tracking shows it was received on December 13th.  I messaged him on Christmas as well... but haven't heard back from that either.  Looks like he's been on the boards since then but... (shrug)

I just hope he got it and enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

:bump:  Any more pics of sweet santa's booty?

Who hasn't got a gift yet?

My recipient sent me a lovely thank you note, so I know it got there.  I haven't received anything yet, but maybe it's just late.

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

NAUGHTY LIST  Who hasn't got a gift yet

skypinkblu

She shouldn't be on the NAUGHTY list..... 

the person who was supposed to send her something should be on the naughty list !!

15 hours ago, thehumantorch said:
17 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

ng that the Naughty List would not be necessary this year. See the source image

I'm sure gifts are still on-route and will arri

fingers crossed -  HJO was in touch with my santa - was supposed to have been delivered, but noting yet. Hoping it is just the crush of the season and it will be delivered soon.

36 minutes ago, W16227 said:

fingers crossed -  HJO was in touch with my santa - was supposed to have been delivered, but noting yet. Hoping it is just the crush of the season and it will be delivered soon.

Nothing new since we have last spoken, so let's hope it's just the crush of the season. Keep me informed and I'll do the same.

Still waiting for Santa

skypinkblu
W16227
Pirate
Barth

If you are the Secret Santa for any of these people, do not wait for the postman to magically arrive, please reach out... even if I may have done it for you already.
Let's start the New Year out right and leave no board member behind. 

I've gotta say I'm kinda bummed that my SS recipient didn't reveal his gift I got him. I really researched thanks to skypinkblu , and went to several comic shops to find what he wanted.

I'm glad he likes it though.

14 minutes ago, Shadow said:

It isn’t rocket science... if you sign up, send a gift. If you get a gift, thank your Secret Santa. Not sure why some people can’t comprehend this. 

Sounds so simple. Yet, here we are.