• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terry’s California Comic Con 2018
8 8

251 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2018 at 6:43 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Rob Liefeld walked right in the convention without waiting in line. I had a couple cards I asked him to sign but he said he wasn’t signing and was there like everyone else :smirk:

Sounds like a contradiction here if he there like everybody else, and yet he just walked in without waiting in line.  (tsk)  lol

54 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Sounds like a contradiction here if he there like everybody else, and yet he just walked in without waiting in line.  (tsk)  lol

Exactly O.o Unannounced no one was expecting him to be there so it’s not like everyone had stuff for him to sign. I’m sure most people didn’t even know who he was. 

2 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Exactly O.o so it’s not like everyone had stuff for him to sign. I’m sure most people didn’t even know who he was. 

Liefeld was the 'artiste' with the sign that said '$50 to initial your New Mutants #98 RLd' for Cgc $$ or free to sign Young Blood #1. 2c

I was by Terry's  booth most of the day.  I heard one of the workers mention the crowd ad being 500. Vs only 350 last year.  I did not get there til 11.  While i had trouble finding parking thete was no line to get in.  It was very crowded inside until at least 3pm