• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terry’s California Comic Con 2018
8 8

251 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Due to some business meetings at home I sadly will not be able to attend the con like I hoped. 

Hope everyone has a good time and still goes to El Torito. (thumbsu

Ah, that's too bad!

8 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Due to some business meetings at home I sadly will not be able to attend the con like I hoped. 

I was looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully your meetings will bring in some nice cash for the Heritage auction.

Ken

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

That suks Rick. Was hoping to meet you there. Guess I can put back that pile of  nice Baker and Feldstein books back in the collection boxes...  :devil:

32 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Last year it was literaly elbow to elbow in the main room most all day. Almost had to shoo people to leave so I could pack up. Easily in the top 5 best selling shows I have ever done. 

From what I see you don't sell anything you are a hoarder 450_messy1_080516.jpg.38a308991f3c94237e74ea7e3635485c.jpg:preach:

26 minutes ago, woowoo said:

From what I see you don't sell anything you are a hoarder 450_messy1_080516.jpg.38a308991f3c94237e74ea7e3635485c.jpg:preach:

Oh, I sell stuff all the time, just not the good stuff unless I upgrade. That photo couldn't be further from the truth though. I would go insane in that place. My wife would kill me. I know exactly just where everything is. 

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Oh, I sell stuff all the time, just not the good stuff unless I upgrade. That photo couldn't be further from the truth though. I would go insane in that place. My wife would kill me. I know exactly just where everything is. 

:banana::banana::banana: