• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,618 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, goldust40 said:

I'm trying to get the fun back, although my kids, despite being somewhat older, are not out of school yet.

I skateboard with my kids, and coach football/baseball. But besides my kids I don't do anything with anyone else lol

Well, just before the boards died I saw this guy standing next to the life support plug.....

miser.gif.3ea636439c3de39b051b3602ba9aaee4.gif

Most likely a coincidence.....

Just now, The Resurrection said:

Date night is Saturday night, kids are going to their grandparents after lunch and will return sunday evening for family dinner with all of us.

Good for you....

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

How do you guys run out of likes :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Because CGC doesn't give us enough.

On 19/04/2017 at 5:17 PM, Architecht said:

Members have 15 likes now, Seasoned Veterans have 30.

Very fair, no?

6 minutes ago, comix4fun said:
9 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

Date night is Saturday night, kids are going to their grandparents after lunch and will return sunday evening for family dinner with all of us.

Good for you....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

:luhv:  to all of that!

Oh man, speaking of the wife-stealing episode, wasn't she doing sketches before the end?  I seem to remember requesting a Leeja Clane, and she did one!

We need to see this sketch to ascertain whether this painted Jezebel was a worthy artist.

I think she was trying to sell them and was just looking for ideas of who to "do" next, so I threw out Magnus' girlfriend Leeja, as Russ Manning always drew her hawt in that black and transparent mini-skirt with the white go-go boots.  I did not buy it, and did not save the image.  I don't even remember her user name.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I think she was trying to sell them and was just looking for ideas of who to "do" next, so I threw out Magnus' girlfriend Leeja, as Russ Manning always drew her hawt in that black and transparent mini-skirt with the white go-go boots.  I did not buy it, and did not save the image.  I don't even remember her user name.

Seems like a lifetime ago.