• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2019 at 9:56 PM, tv horror said:

Gnasher you are a man of taste, I'm one of his biggest fans. Believe it or not I've been working on a book for years about British horror TV series and along the way I've collected interviews from some of the actors involved, even a few who have since died unfortunately. This is my baby and I'm not going to rush it as I'm enjoying myself too much researching these gems, however ONE day.

british ghosts 2.jpg

download.jpg

Hey, come on, get that book finished! I'm not getting any younger!:wink: I hope that you're including Nigel Kneales' "The Stone Tapes."? Anyway, keep us informed(thumbsu

I first came across James, when I was 10, and received this, (Not my copy, but I do still have mine). One of the few things I saved from that period, along with Ronald Searle's Molesworth books, well thumbed and tattylol

22914552312.jpg

"The Wailing Well" was the James' story, that he'd written for The Eton College Boy Scout troop.

Out of interest this edition included, The Extraordinarily Horrible Dummy, by Gerald Kersh and The Bus Conductor by E.F. Benson:, both adapted and used in the Ealing Anthology, "Dead of Night."

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

this 1964 issue of Creepy Magazine #43 looks like it could be Jason prototype from "Friday the 13th" 

it looks like he is wearing a hockey mask........

Image result for creepy magazine 43

Does look like Jason Vorhees 🤔🤔:idea::idea::flipbait::takeit:

On 3/7/2019 at 10:09 AM, Gnasher said:

Vincent Price's plan to breed pandas in captivity was doomed to failure....

282201_3317383713410_2078273210_n.jpg

Ah! Yes, Doctor Who Annual 1976.....

Fourth63.jpg

Story.... Neuronic Nightmare.....Mmm...????

Spoiler

Fourth65.jpg

12 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:
13 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

this 1964 issue of Creepy Magazine #43 looks like it could be Jason prototype from "Friday the 13th" 

it looks like he is wearing a hockey mask........

Image result for creepy magazine 43

Does look like Jason Vorhees 🤔🤔:idea::idea::flipbait::takeit:

Not even close! :sumo: