• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, tv horror said:

I have a few DB5's myself toy size unfortunately and when the movie came out in the 60's a local business man had one and he allowed me to wash and clean both inside and out. I must have test driven that steering wheel until it wore away Vrooom vroom magic ial times.<3 

images.jpg.e25a2e6fe8000ce47b6a98a7f7699653.jpg

Talking about fakes like the baby lol I think this car is a fake because the steering wheel is on the wrong side lol 

Edited by FoggyNelson

44 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:

@tv horror Have you seen Crimson Peak?

Yes and while it was beautiful to look at the plot went nowhere personally I don't think I will ever watch it again and yes I'm sorry I sat through the first viewing. Now The Innocents I've watched numerous times and everytime I do I spot something different, that's how you know a great movie.I once met Jack Cardiff he was a very nice gentleman and was also involved in another favourite of mine Ghost story with Alice Krige another pleasant person I met. We shared a laugh over the nude scenes she was for them and I was against as I felt the story did not need them.

ghost-story.jpg.73cb245e016c17e2d6ae164f7f6624bb.jpg

20 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I saw the movie and never noticed it funny ??

I saw American Sniper at the theater (loved it !!) but i also never noticed the fake baby... i just  googled it and read that both the real baby and the the back up were sick that day

so Eastwood made do with a doll lol 

10 hours ago, tv horror said:

Yes and while it was beautiful to look at the plot went nowhere personally I don't think I will ever watch it again and yes I'm sorry I sat through the first viewing. Now The Innocents I've watched numerous times and everytime I do I spot something different, that's how you know a great movie.I once met Jack Cardiff he was a very nice gentleman and was also involved in another favourite of mine Ghost story with Alice Krige another pleasant person I met. We shared a laugh over the nude scenes she was for them and I was against as I felt the story did not need them.

ghost-story.jpg.73cb245e016c17e2d6ae164f7f6624bb.jpg

Did you see it in theaters? I checked out the BD from my local library. I loved my first viewing so much that I watched it again with the director's commentary track on. I even ordered my own Blu-ray copy from Amazon.

Edited by creaturefan95
war is hell

8 hours ago, tv horror said:

Like my avatar I love TV although I do go to the cinema for the Super hero movies, horror I watch on my projector or big screen tv 55" yes it's all about size.:)

What about The Shape of Water? My mom and I saw that at the movies.

Edited by creaturefan95
war is hell

58 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

me too but i drink way too much coffee every day ...

I can't shut my brain off, funny thing is I have warned my family never to get close to me as I lash out and I have night terrors were I've attacked things, I sleep alone? Otherwise I might be up for murder.:smile: