• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

Hey just stumbled across this thread I was sorting through my collection and found a bunch of Boris Karloff books they weren’t bagged ans board and I bought them as a bull Halloween buy with other things to read a few of the stories… are they worth looking into for value? I think I got them for like 1-2$ a book as a bull buy. Some 12 cents rest I think are bronze.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:29 PM, Krismusic said:

Hey just stumbled across this thread I was sorting through my collection and found a bunch of Boris Karloff books they weren’t bagged ans board and I bought them as a bull Halloween buy with other things to read a few of the stories… are they worth looking into for value? I think I got them for like 1-2$ a book as a bull buy. Some 12 cents rest I think are bronze.

I don’t think there are any keys or valuable issues, seems very few people collect the run

On 12/26/2022 at 10:18 AM, FoggyNelson said:

I don’t think there are any keys or valuable issues, seems very few people collect the run

Thanks for the advice I’ll enjoy reading the stories then.

update on the new CGC mag holder

The new holder will replace the original CGC Magazines holder, which can no longer be manufactured due to older equipment that is no longer supported. CGC is holding all magazine submissions until the arrival of the new holder and the necessary encapsulation equipment. Production is expected to begin in early February.

We sincerely apologize for the delay this might cause submitters, but we know that the new holder will be worth the wait!

CGC introduced grading and encapsulation services for magazines, including Sports Illustrated and Playboy, in 2009. Since then, the market has surged, with CGC-graded magazines selling for thousands of dollars.