• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, tv horror said:

This show is timeless and is still very funny, also because of the setting in the Army the uniforms don't age. 

I watched most the video you posted mrHorror and it was pretty good too??‼️

4 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

(boy they are heavy)

He ain't heavy he's my brother!  Such a shame on Robert Culp he risked his career for Crosby by threatening to quit if Crosby never got equal billing during the less enlightened 60's. Personally I was never a fan of Crosby, now Robert Culp I thought was a great actor I loved him in the Outer limits episodes he did.

Demon-with-a-Glass-Hand1.jpg.312cf6dc47fe7c1affc0fa8d07377b69.jpghqdefault.jpg.a700d4635c47129812e22e76d3118137.jpg 

14 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

stuffed in some of my long boxes there is near mint and there is near drek lol 

DSCN3746 - Edited.jpg

How come the ghost has no pants but the dog who is scared has to wear them?  Porky Pig never worn them either.hm

Marwood posted this great pink elephant cover over in another thread so  i have to add it here as you don't often see a pink elephant cover

...now back in my drinking days that was another story lol 

1447461794_AtomicMouse40(Vol.1)January1961(6d).thumb.jpg.3b548f32fd7e717428b1090b9d2e8e39.jpg

Edited by 1950's war comics