• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1000 variants
1 1

444 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Probably taking the "wait and see" approach that they have been doing lately.

What's a "wait and see" approach?  Do they need official confirmation from Marvel?

This isn't a complicated first appearance like some other characters.  Seems pretty straight forward(shrug).

18 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

What's a "wait and see" approach?  Do they need official confirmation from Marvel?

This isn't a complicated first appearance like some other characters.  Seems pretty straight forward(shrug).

What they did with Batman Who Laughs. Snyder said when the first appearance was himself and they waited months and labeled the other book anyway.
They have been taking the "let the market decide" approach.

6 hours ago, ygogolak said:

What they did with Batman Who Laughs. Snyder said when the first appearance was himself and they waited months and labeled the other book anyway.
They have been taking the "let the market decide" approach.

This still bugs me that they allow the market to dictate something like this when the writer has come out and flat out said otherwise.  Like, who is to argue with the guy who was responsible for creating the character?  Makes no sense.

2 hours ago, williamblood said:

I just know by the time I send mine in and get it back, prices will have cooled to like $200.

1 hour ago, ExNihilo said:

I just know by the time I send mine in and get it back, prices will have cooled to like $200.

its a long term hold for me, bendis run so far has been good and people are buying it more, i think new villain will have legs

9 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

$500

9 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Says the full $900. Pretty big swing from a couple sales at $500 to one almost double.

21 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

$500

Says the full $900. Pretty big swing from a couple sales at $500 to one almost double.

3 minutes ago, Max Carnage said:

Also says it's for two of them (shrug)

That would make more sense. Where do you see that at though?

Doc1.jpg

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

WOW, eBay and their damn changes really screwing things up. Just tried again and nothing.

I saw nothing also.

9 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

What....the.....f....

I agree - makes me wonder how many of these get pushed thru the system since it's hard to check.  And even harder with E-Bay's constant changes.  Book should have a 90 day GPA of $466 or close (2 $450s and a $500) but is showing a $700 last I checked.

27 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I agree - makes me wonder how many of these get pushed thru the system since it's hard to check.  And even harder with E-Bay's constant changes.  Book should have a 90 day GPA of $466 or close (2 $450s and a $500) but is showing a $700 last I checked.

I just sent them an email.
So, I can see the description in the listing if I use IE as my browser but not Firefox.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

I just sent them an email.
So, I can see the description in the listing if I use IE as my browser but not Firefox.

:facepalm: isn't there a law against this?  I recalled some big legal fight years ago...unfair playing field.