• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK PANTHER 2 directed by Ryan Coogler (TBD)
8 8

829 posts in this topic

The only scenes that I didn't like were Queen Ramonda dismissing Okoye from the Dora Milaje after Shuri got taken and Shuri forgiving Namor after he murdered her mother, but after three viewings this is right there with Spider-Man as the best movie of Phase Four to me.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:50 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Consoomerism is why Disney barely gets the hint. If you keep buying their stuff, how are they going to know exactly how bad it is?

That's why I didn't see Eternals in theaters. All the rest I enjoyed.

Marvel star Tenoch Huerta, who recently portrayed Namor in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, has been accused of sexual assault online by saxophonist María Elena Ríos. 

In a series of public Tweets, Rios attempted to distance herself from Poder Prieto, an organization focused on combating racism in Mexico, of which the Black Panther 2 star is a member. 

In one Tweet, translated from Spanish, she claimed Huerta to be a "violent and sexual predator" and that the organization allegedly pursued her in order to "avoid scandals over their Marvel movie":

"I made it very clear to them when I left their sect that they protect the violator and sexual PREDATOR of Tenoch Huerta that they not publish anything about me. They still went to look for me at a hypocritical ball concert to avoid scandals over their Marvel movie."

On 6/11/2023 at 5:45 PM, Bosco685 said:

Marvel star Tenoch Huerta, who recently portrayed Namor in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, has been accused of sexual assault online by saxophonist María Elena Ríos. 

In a series of public Tweets, Rios attempted to distance herself from Poder Prieto, an organization focused on combating racism in Mexico, of which the Black Panther 2 star is a member. 

In one Tweet, translated from Spanish, she claimed Huerta to be a "violent and sexual predator" and that the organization allegedly pursued her in order to "avoid scandals over their Marvel movie":

"I made it very clear to them when I left their sect that they protect the violator and sexual PREDATOR of Tenoch Huerta that they not publish anything about me. They still went to look for me at a hypocritical ball concert to avoid scandals over their Marvel movie."

A recast for Namor.. yes!