• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - LOCKED - disruptive thread - USPS double box method "illegal"?

175 posts in this topic

I really like the idea that someone mentioned where the inner box is unused.  No label, don't uncover the glue strips, just use it as an inner box holding the comic which is completely reusable by the next person.  That's mailing a comic and a free reusable box.  USPS gets paid to ship the same box twice.

Update:

He said he's tried to revise the feedback and even called eBay customer service, but since it's a "positive" feedback they'll need to contact me to start the process for a revision request.

I don't plan on hearing from them so I asked him to leave a follow up comment.

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

Update:

He said he's tried to revise the feedback and even called eBay customer service, but since it's a "positive" feedback they'll need to contact me to start the process for a revision request.

I don't plan on hearing from them so I asked him to leave a follow up comment.

Screenshot 2018-05-03 at 1.09.22 PM.png

21 minutes ago, kav said:

Screenshot 2018-05-03 at 1.09.22 PM.png

I tried that, unfortunately it says none of my feedback is eligible for revision. I have to think it's because he left his negative feedback as a "positive". I'm hoping customer service contacts me, but I won't hold my breath...at least he didn't accuse me of kicking puppies.

Just now, Logan510 said:

I tried that, unfortunately it says none of my feedback is eligible for revision. I have to think it's because he left his negative feedback as a "positive". I'm hoping customer service contacts me, but I won't hold my breath...at least he didn't accuse me of kicking puppies.

I guess you can only request neg feedback changes ebay really needs to raise its game hey ebay how many billions of transactions you've never noticed sometimes a pos feedback can have a negative comment no one's ever brought this up before wtf.

1 minute ago, DeadOne said:

You could always leave your own comment, under his feedback. This link might take you to the correct place ---> LINK

what should he say?  Maybe 'issue resolved with buyer-ebay does not allow pos feedback changes.'

2 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

You could always leave your own comment, under his feedback. This link might take you to the correct place ---> LINK

+1

I'd be wary if he redoes it that he'll leave a negative... @Logan510

4 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Dude...I was looking for that. Thank you VERY much (worship)

Just now, kav said:
3 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

what should he say?  Maybe 'issue resolved with buyer-ebay does not allow pos feedback changes.'

How about:
"Double boxed for extra protection. Does not break USPS policy. Buy with confidence"

17 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Looking at this persons Feedback Left For Others he is definitely particular on how his stuff is packaged, and he doesn't shy away from using positive feedback to express his displeasure. 

Too many boxes, too much tape, too many packing peanuts. :ohnoez:

This week I've been adding a TON of folks to my AVOID AT ALL COST list. 

4 minutes ago, kav said:

I was thinking something like this?

The USPS allows the use of priority shipping boxes if using priority shipping.

Their character limitation makes it tough.

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I was thinking something like this?

The USPS allows the use of priority shipping boxes if using priority shipping.

Their character limitation makes it tough.

use of priority shipping boxes in this manner within policy

Edited by kav