• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I miss Ian Levine...

121 posts in this topic

Someone has that as their avatar i think 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep...and I never made the connection to Billie Piper/Rose. She's filled out a tad since that pic. Don't get me wrong...she's OK but not worthy, even in her pop star days, of something like the Babe Test Thread...

Jim

yikes, that Peri's got more lighting on her face than the stage at a Van Halen concert...but Rose is okay, in a "biting-my-finger-makes-me-more-sexy" kinda way

would it be more sexy if she was biting someone else's finger ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think the "biting-my-finger" thing is perceived as sexy because it hints at an oral fixation. laugh.gif

dr_who_rose.jpg

Those are old pics...

This is more like the real deal...

asis617200545444PM.jpg

Jim

[austin] she's a man, baby, yeah [/powers]

Does anyone remember her at the start of her career? She made millions from her first album and then when she got together with Chris Evans decided to retire at the age of 18! Glad she came to her sensees and realised how boring life would be after retiring so young screwy.gif

Does anyone remember her at the start of her career? She made millions from her first album and then when she got together with Chris Evans decided to retire at the age of 18! Glad she came to her sensees and realised how boring life would be after retiring so young screwy.gif

Congrats on your 2000th post. thumbsup2.gif

In just under three months, natch. blush.gif

Watched one of her videos (the first I believe) just the other day... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

In just under three months, natch. blush.gif

cool.gif