• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay coupon until 7pm pt tonight CODE: PICKDADSGIFT
2 2

105 posts in this topic

There is soooo much stuff that is soooo overpriced. Last sale, $450, highest ever, $515, counter: $700. 

Last sale (and only) sale, $302, counter: $900.

Last sale, $375, highest ever, $375, counter: $700

:ohnoez:

Did get one, though...actually two. Oops.

I managed to snag an early number Batman, but I can't post it because it's in the other guys holder. I'll crack it out when I get it and post it then.

I spent about 5 hours trying to "save" money.  I had two user ids to work off, and only used about half of one of them...., for a savings of about $53 off of four different sellers.  Here is what I got:

this one was already in my que from yesterday...., 

s-l1600.jpg

11 watchers on this sucka…,  so tough in above a 6.0/Fine
s-l1600.jpg

I used to do this for a living:
s-l1600.jpg

Diving into flaming hell, not the sex fiend stuff, you perverts.  Yes, I was once a Real Man, not this burnt out husk of lard.  Never could get that sex fiend gig...., 

I think I finished my POA run tonight - I bought most off the newsstand, and then gave up on the later issues.  They all are coming from Texas, so probably have krappy PQ:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

22 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

I managed to snag an early number Batman, but I can't post it because it's in the other guys holder. I'll crack it out when I get it and post it then.

Where is your sense of adventure?  (shrug)

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Where is your sense of adventure?  (shrug)

Catman-America went on a drunken binge when the mods removed his Voldy scans. I don't want to suffer the same harrowing fate.

7 hours ago, Chip Cataldo said:

My coupon purchases :

Screenshot_20180606-231948_eBay.jpg

I actually got that book for my mom for Christmas. Just stumbled upon it after searching fruitlessly through B&N for an hour. I freaking loved it, so I knew she would, too, as we were both Atari addicts back in the day. We went through it page-by-page after she unwrapped it and it was wonderful to see the art so beautifully-reproduced. Brought back lots of memories. You'll really like it (thumbsu

10 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I was going to pull the trigger on a Sideshow figure but then realized I was 'looking' to buy something instead of buying something I already wanted. 

Other things I can put money toward when it comes up.  

I gotta be disciplined... 

They suckered me. I "saved" $65 by spending $295. :cry:

If anyone's wondering, yes you can use these codes on auction wins as well.  I waited all day, put a few buy-it-now items in the cart and then I won a regular auction about 30 minutes before the code expired. I went to the checkout and applied the code to every item in the cart, including the auction win from two minutes earlier. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

If anyone's wondering, yes you can use these codes on auction wins as well.  I waited all day, put a few buy-it-now items in the cart and then I won a regular auction about 30 minutes before the code expired. I went to the checkout and applied the code to every item in the cart, including the auction win from two minutes earlier. (thumbsu

I had four different sellers - an auction win from two days ago, one straight buy it now, one best offer that was accepted, and three auction wins from one seller that closed last night at 6:30 pm PT.  Checked out at the same time for all, and discount applied to all.

I wish I wasn't in the billing cycle I'm in right now (low funds and spent for the month), otherwise, I would have maxed out the coupon on both eBay accounts.  20% is a nice discount, especially if you can get some best offer action going as well.

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I was going to pull the trigger on a Sideshow figure but then realized I was 'looking' to buy something instead of buying something I already wanted. 

Other things I can put money toward when it comes up.  

I gotta be disciplined... 

Very true - if you use it just because it's a great "sale" and buy something you didn't really want means you just spent more. I've tried to stay disciplined as well and only use this to buy something that I would've eventually bought at a good enough deal price.

I remember someone mentioned it on the last Ebay coupon thread, but these days, any time I see a book I want (grade, PQ, wrap, etc.), but price isn't quite right, I throw it in the Watch List. That way I already have a list of "want" books for the next time one of these Ebay deals come out. It really helped yesterday as I was quickly able to see a couple books I had already pre-screened (a few which had best offer options), and was able to buy something earlier in the day.

6 hours ago, valiantman said:

It almost makes sense to no longer pay immediately. Between eBay bucks promos and these coupon code campaigns, it seems weekly there are opportunities.

Another 10% discount code today... PERFECT10

Ebay says select categories but lists Collectibles.

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 10% discount valid from 6:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on June 10, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com, ebay.ca, or cafr.ebay.ca. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
  2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM PT on June 10, 2018.
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERFECT10

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.