• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2022 at 4:56 AM, Bosco685 said:

Spoiler so if you don't want it don't peek.

Reveal hidden contents

FRrH2geaIAEfgZe.jpeg.e1332ed67897d3fbe9095b2181e47e22.jpeg

Is that authentic? 

On 5/2/2022 at 7:00 AM, Bosco685 said:

This one will bring the roof down from the shouts of excitement. Stay completely clear if you don't want it spoiled. It's the crossover fans have been screaming for.

Hide contents

FRsdSzWUUAAfeZp.jpeg.f102b9f2b26d05fc3d0325b0e427979d.jpeg

This one is huge! 

I saw a commercial for this yesterday and it dawned on me that the runtime could really be a reflection of the film's quality. What I mean by that is, I believe the non-credit runtime is 1hr56mins. With a condensed runtime, the quality of VFX and the like could really be stellar, rather than using the budget to pad the runtime. At least that's what I hope the experience feels like on Thursday.

On 5/2/2022 at 7:53 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I saw a commercial for this yesterday and it dawned on me that the runtime could really be a reflection of the film's quality. What I mean by that is, I believe the non-credit runtime is 1hr56mins. With a condensed runtime, the quality of VFX and the like could really be stellar, rather than using the budget to pad the runtime. At least that's what I hope the experience feels like on Thursday.

What you should REALLY be hoping is that since it opens up on Cinco de Mayo that everyone shows up to party accordingly.