• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

I have tix for the 5th

what will I see...it appears a bit MCU long story, a bit of fanboy wankery with every rumored permutation of casting appearing (and then killed!) and tons of multiverses only to be glimpsed ("hey, Ditko" "hey, Zombies" "Hey Apes" "Hey steampunk" "Hey AoA" "Hey tv inhumans"), or an actual Doc movie with the focus on Doc foremost? They seem to be doing so much "madness" here, it better come together coherently.

And why do I have to look at Rachel Adams and not have a Clea here already? Nightmare, Mindless Ones, Mephisto, Satanish, Umar & Clea, Vishanti...so many Doc characters we never see due to the movies need to service the larger MCU. Love me some Doc and loved much of what they have given but miss so much. Why hasn't Mordo turned evil - the fundamental villain? They got lost in the MCU as far as I am concerned, we need a Sony to take Doc rights and make some mystical movies. Anyway. Back to posting about the wealthy and tax rates until mikey finds it.

On 4/27/2022 at 3:16 PM, D84 said:

I'm happily divorced.

Funny, but fantastic if true! If one is happier by one's self, then be by yourself.

I simply love doing what I want, when I want. All successful relationships require reciprocation, and I do that, but it's very difficult to meet women who are equally agreeable. Difficult, but not impossible. I had a unicorn once...

On 4/28/2022 at 5:43 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Funny, but fantastic if true! If one is happier by one's self, then be by yourself.

I simply love doing what I want, when I want. All successful relationships require reciprocation, and I do that, but it's very difficult to meet women who are equally agreeable. Difficult, but not impossible. I had a unicorn once...

If the right woman comes along, I'd get married again, but I actually like being single.

On 4/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, D84 said:

MCU is one on-going commercial for the next project with no payoff.

Why are still falling for this?

Because it's a glorious commercial...