• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quills from the Crypt
4 4

281 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I just looked back to make sure I don't repost from old pics and got a bit of a punch to the gut seeing photos of our dear departed Penny.

I miss her constantly,but I've got another dog to bond with now,Pineapple-and the crypt wouldn't be complete without her here,my new constant companion.<3

!!!!!0.jpg.0ac93ffa6aa0435011d9e2adcb07fd64.jpg

Never a replacement,but I needed to help heal that hole in me,and as a rescue,the big ol gal needed us.

Nevermind all that Jim, get weeding

<3

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

I wish I had green in my doorway!That's about three blocks from home,and it's too purty to pull up.

Is it smokable?

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Crack it anyway. “Transformation” is well worth reading...

The spine is crushed in the slab,I think it will split right in two if I do.I did read the book at https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=62549 

Those pieces are help solid in there,it looks like the flap just did the already rough book in.Looks alright if I don't look at the rings,and the price and seller were great.

I will just be avoiding the new slabs even more than I did before.

69521056_418984148717773_770874980128574

Edited by porcupine48

8 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I've seen it, I've read numerous quotes from it, but oddly never owned it!

:whatthe::whatthe:

Ah,you likely know all of it anyways!

(like those early Famous Funnies I got from you with that obscure Kirby art in them.I never would have known)