• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quills from the Crypt
4 4

281 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Loving the new sigline.Daffy is the greatest,imagine him and a Goofy team up?It'd be so fantastic lol And work in angry Donald as well!

Thanks! 

I know these two met in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit', but I'd love to see these two in full fledged movie, with Daffy getting pranked by Donald's nephews 

2 minutes ago, sagii said:

Thanks! 

I know these two met in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit', but I'd love to see these two in full fledged movie, with Daffy getting pranked by Donald's nephews 

Unca Scrooge putting Daffy on the payroll to antagonize Donald lol 

It's time for a Roger Rabbit re-watch.Hubba hubba

giphy.gif

As long as you love him, he’ll never be all the way gone! 

I’ve been sober for almost 30 years. All thru my disease, my best friend Doug was right by my side. Our families have been very close for more than 50 years. Doug and I grew apart when I stopped, and now I’ve lost him almost entirely. He’s still drinking, but now mental illness has been added to the mix. He has no interest in changing. 

I fear the worst.

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

As long as you love him, he’ll never be all the way gone! 

I’ve been sober for almost 30 years. All thru my disease, my best friend Doug was right by my side. Our families have been very close for more than 50 years. Doug and I grew apart when I stopped, and now I’ve lost him almost entirely. He’s still drinking, but now mental illness has been added to the mix. He has no interest in changing. 

I fear the worst.

Congratulations on all that time!Well done sir.

Never give up hope,sometimes something happens to make one reconsider before it's too late.All you can do is be positive,I guess,and hope for the best.

Thanks everyone who read and showed support today,thanks for baring with me.

Here's some comic stuff to get back on track.

Was super pleased to find this at a pawn shop some years ago for five bucks!

If I remember right it was sixteen higher grade copies,I gifted a few and the rest are stashed somewhere in the hoard

!!!!!5.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

I think this and one other were my first superhero GA books I got from here-pm's don't seem to go back that far,or I missed it.Wish I remembered from who!I keep almost all my messages,can put names and times to books if need be.I'm sentimental as all heck too.

!!!!!!1.jpg

A prize possession I got from a fine boardie way back in 2009.I still had so much to learn I had to seek out what,where it was from!(thank you Mr. Bedrock)Still learning,always learning!

!!!!!!1.jpg

One more for the night,I'll sneak this in.One of my funnier comic buying experiences,as I was buying it,I took it out to examine and a lead pellet fell out!Who knows how long it had been in there,it had pierced the whole book but for the back cover lol Price was right,looks pretty and read just fine :cloud9:

!!!!!!0.jpg

20 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

A prize possession I got from a fine boardie way back in 2009.I still had so much to learn I had to seek out what,where it was from!(thank you Mr. Bedrock)Still learning,always learning!

!!!!!!1.jpg

Tell us more about this one...l