• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ross Andru's Amazing Spider-Man Club
9 9

2,752 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Garystar said:

.... of course jigsaws are cut different even those with same picture so mine is probably a lot harder than @Get Marwood & I’s. 

Of course it is. Harder than they look aren't they Gary. 

12 hours ago, Spider-Variant said:

Didn't check the mail yesterday, hopefully it's out in the box today.  :banana:

Nope, maybe tomorrow.

Probably a bit soon Reggie - UK to US airmail can take 10-14 days. Tracking shows it was in San Francisco yesterday...

6 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Probably a bit soon Reggie - UK to US airmail can take 10-14 days. Tracking shows it was in San Francisco yesterday...

Thanks Steve, I'm a little under the weather anyway.  I want to be in my prime when I puzzle, lol.

San Francisco is about 6 hours by car, so most likely Monday.

1 hour ago, Spider-Variant said:

Thanks Steve, I'm a little under the weather anyway.  I want to be in my prime when I puzzle, lol.

San Francisco is about 6 hours by car, so most likely Monday.

:wishluck:

3 minutes ago, Garystar said:

I will be starting at 10.20 GMT. After my warm up with a similar puzzle I feel now knowing the dimensions and table needed I can break the hour barrier. 
7F5B6FE6-0369-4AA9-9860-EB2A702A9196.thumb.jpeg.3e463032579885285708138c081b6aa1.jpeg

Good luck :)

When reading Spider-Man’s of the era I like trying to spot the “backgrounds by Mortellaro”. They continued after Romita stopped drawing and some artists had a playful spin on this. I see this one has a “backgrounds by Hunt”

If one doesn’t exist Someday I’m going to do a list of all the backgrounds by..... Did Tony M work with Romita on any other titles of the era? I vaguely recall looking at Cap America for any name dropping and not finding any.