• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patrick Stewart is back as Captain Picard
3 3

311 posts in this topic

1st episode opening gave me chills. I didn't care that much for the 1st season, but this is looking really good.

Time is the final frontier, not space.

Romulan Cadet. Loving it.

Man this is looking excellent.  My favorite episode of the entire SNG was the finale with Q, "all good things must come to an end." This looks to tie into it.

Edited by bronze_rules

On 3/3/2022 at 6:23 PM, bronze_rules said:

1st episode opening gave me chills. this is looking really good.

Time is the final frontier, not space.

Great season 2 ep. 1 pilot for those that grew up with ST:TNG, as so many characters rebooted in this multi-verse. e.g. Q, Picard, Guinan, 7 of 9, Borg(s), Data's 'daughter.' Less woke so far compared to ST: Discovery season 3.

Another solid episode. And with an alternate universe world where Picard was a cold killer.

Really interesting how they smoothly blend different Star Trek TV shows together so solidly.

“In my opinion, she is a different incarnation of the Queen,” says the third actress to embody the iconic role. “[My version] is going to have all the information and all the memories that the other two queens have, but she is her own incarnation.”

It is clear from “Penance” that Wersching’s Borg Queen is different from the previous versions, as this time, she is cut off from the Hive after Q (John de Lancie) returns to wreak havoc on the timeline.

“The Borg Queen is in such a distressed state at this point, which is not a way we are used to seeing her. She is usually so in control,” says the actress, who plays coy when asked about the queen’s true intentions after agreeing to fix the timeline. “I think a really interesting development that happens through the season is her interest in Agnes [Alison Pill], and what is that exactly. There is something very interesting in their relationship.”

On 3/12/2022 at 4:46 PM, The Meta said:

Caught the first two episodes of this series and so far, meh

Likewise.  As she was in the first season, Allison Pill is... unfortunate.  There's something painful and cringeworthy in her presentation at times and it's really tough to get past.  Some of it is probably direction, but I just don't think she's up to the task.

Right now, she's like having a little bit of pee in your swimming pool.

I am still in season 1 and I hated the first 4 or so episodes very boring and slow.
I must admit the last few episodes have made up for it. 

How they are tying all the characters together and the story from the Captain
was stellar. Its tying up well at the end.

Edited by fastballspecial

On 3/26/2022 at 11:56 AM, fastballspecial said:

I am still in season 1 and I hated the first 4 or so episodes very boring and slow.
I must admit the last few episodes have made up for it. 

How they are tying all the characters together and the story from the Captain
was stellar. Its tying up well at the end.

Seeing 7 of 9 still being smoking hot was nice

On 3/26/2022 at 3:00 PM, The Meta said:

Seeing 7 of 9 still being smoking hot was nice

At 54 she looks great. She is from a town about 60 miles from here and was a military brat.
Graduated top honors and went graduated from college majoring in theater.  I am glad she has finally settled her personal life as well.  

Edited by fastballspecial

On 10/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, Rip said:

Season 3 looks really epic. One of my favorite all time Next Generation Villains is coming back....no not Lore, the other guy.

Sauron?