• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ebay farce of the day. Photo of Detective 27s on a shelf... $5000.00

230 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:

I have several people on ignore, RMA is not one of them.  I was referring to his inability to ignore Stu.  That's why I brought up the self-control issue.

7 minutes ago, kav said:

I have several people on ignore, RMA is not one of them.  I was referring to his inability to ignore Stu.  That's why I brought up the self-control issue.

29 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

If you're a decent person, if you're a reasonable person, and someone makes it clear they don't want to interact with you...just be a grownup and find someone else to interact with.

36 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Like I said...the real problems in any and every community are the ones who can't control themselves, who have to poke, poke, poke, baiting until they get a response,

This is what I was referring to. "Stu" is not a member of this community, nor should he be treated as such.

Please find someone else to interact with. There are hundreds of other posters on this board to choose from.

Thank you.

On 9/18/2018 at 7:14 PM, sfcityduck said:

Yeah, never seen a period photo of an Action 1.  Only photoshops.

Have seen a period photo of a MC1 being read by a kid in a group shot.

Can't recall with regard to D27.

Cool - can you find the photo of MC #1?

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

This is what I was referring to. "Stu" is not a member of this community, nor should he be treated as such.

Please find someone else to interact with. There are hundreds of other posters on this board to choose from.

Thank you.

Um you came out of the blue yesterday and responded negatively to one of my posts-you dont get to pick and choose "I can interact with you when I want to but you cant interact with me".  That's not how this works.  That's not how any of this works.

33 minutes ago, kav said:

Um you came out of the blue yesterday and responded negatively to one of my posts-

That's not true.

Thank you.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

Thank you.

Couple things: one, what happened to that 'free and open communication' you're always yammering about?  I guess that means you get to say what you want unhindered, no one else does.  Some self-awareness, please.  Two: this is an internet chat forum.  If you dont like what people post, block them.  If they say something outrageous or threatening, you can notify moderation.  If you don't like what they say because it makes you look foolish, that falls under the category 'too bad'.  Or, as one person so aptly stated, 'grow a thicker skin'.

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Stu?

There is no way to block stu.  Cut off one head, two will take its place!  HAIL HYDRA!!!

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

What I meant is who or what is Stu? I looked for a member Stu or S.T.U. and didn't see it. I thought you were referring to someone that posted in this thread.

Stu is a member who was banned long ago.  He constantly creates new shill accounts and posts as he pleases.  Most recently he turned to creating honey traps for RMA, his former best friend, to fall into.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Stu is a member who was banned long ago.  He constantly creates new shill accounts and posts as he pleases.  Most recently he turned to creating honey traps for RMA, his former best friend, to fall into.

Oh. At first, I thought it was either a board acronym or initials, like RMA.

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Oh. At first, I thought it was either a board acronym or initials, like RMA.

You can recognize ol Stu when you see a member who has just joined, knows everything about the boards, and has a free-wheeling style of posting.

11 minutes ago, kav said:

One more time.

Thank you.

One more time.

Thank you.

You realize you're interacting with me, right?

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:

Hell, 2 peace made my siht list days ago!

Please find someone else to interact with. There are hundreds of other posters on this board to choose from.

Thank you.

Spoiler

tenor.gif.4ef7660fcff894ff1f0c68ceaa9d73d4.gif

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Please find someone else to interact with. There are hundreds of other posters on this board to choose from.

Thank you.

Hide contents

tenor.gif.4ef7660fcff894ff1f0c68ceaa9d73d4.gif

Post of the week!  lol