• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Is The Most Valuable Book You've Ever Owned?

60 posts in this topic

Probably back when I collected Four Colors. Donald Duck Christmas on Bear Mountain #178 First appearance of Uncle Scrooge in Very Fine Condition. Just click on the image for a larger picture. The picture doesn't do the book justice.

th_donaldfront.jpg

AmazingFantasy15CGC4.jpg

Come on Doiby I've seen some of the great stuff you've posted: I'm sure you have something that blows this out of the water. Heck that Suspense #3 is awesome.

Yeah, but the condition sucks.

And AF #15 is the introduction of the most popular Silver Age Superhero.

So again I say hail.gif

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.

Im new here, but this thread cuaght my eye. The most valuable comic Ive ever owned is Suspense Comics #3...in fair to poor condition.... bought if for FIVE BUCKS at a antique store last year!!!!

Im new here, but this thread cuaght my eye. The most valuable comic Ive ever owned is Suspense Comics #3...in fair to poor condition.... bought if for FIVE BUCKS at a antique store last year!!!!

Where was that antique store again? poke2.gif

lemme try and figure out how to post a scan of the comic......

The cover is in pretty good shape, just detatched from the rest of the comic. The big flaw is that about 1/3 of the coverpage is missing. I know I have scans around here......