• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, DaLancRo said:

Lone Star, er, My Comic Shop pickups (thumbsu  I've posted my well loved Emergency #1 in a couple of threads. Wanted a cleaner one  :smile:.   Power Man is another Mark Jewelers.  

Emergency003.jpg

PowerManMJ045.jpg

awesome!!! How much did you pay for the power man MJI? you don't have to answer but I was curious

I just bought a Power Man #19 MJI raw estimated 7.0 for $43 shipped lol I was a little flabberghasted out how seldom this series sells doh!

On 10/4/2021 at 7:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Colors are nice in that! Nice pick up 😉

On 10/6/2021 at 12:09 PM, Terry JSA said:

The colors on this book are great! 

Thanks, the rich color is what convinced me to finally pull the trigger on shelling out the money for this one!

On 10/7/2021 at 8:06 PM, F For Fake said:

Fun pickup from my shop tonight. I actually stopped in because they'd just gotten in a huge vinyl collection. By the time I got there someone had scooped up all of the Dead Boys and Televisions. Still had a huge selection of Bowie, Iggy and Lou, but it weren't cheap, nope. So I settled for a Tim Curry record for $4.99.

My consolation prize was this Superman 16 which he'd just finished pricing and was getting ready to put up. It's a rag, and missing the centerfold, but it's still a Superman 16, so it came home with me.

IMG_4124.JPG

Nice!