• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Thanks, I think

I take it you know what "Malaka" means in Greek? :whatthe:

Sure do. In fact, it's my ebay handle: malaka4u (thumbs u

that's pretty graphic lol

It started off as an inside joke

I have a laundry list of Greek swear words and phrases. :)

Thanks, I think

I know a few myself

Thanks, I think

I grew up with a Greek neighbor (Nik Belesiotis) and used to go to their house & his parents' restaurant all the time. I learned a LOT lol

I'd bought a Brave & the Bold 35 (second Hawkman) with a great Joe Kubert cover in an auction a few weeks ago. I'd been looking for one that was up to my quality standards for the last fifteen years or so. Just to annoy me though, some jerk had encased the mag in plastic. I believe it had something to do with showcasing the number 8.5. After I freed it from its plastic tomb, I was delighted to discover a coupon providing the lucky bearer with free admission to the Palisades Amusement Park in New Jersey, complete with a free ride on the Caterpillar! I can hardly wait for spring now! I'm wondering though whether I should also send in the coupon for Joe Weider's muscle building course. Will it really help make me a man, at my age and everything, - or is this another one of those frauds? Nonetheless, the B & B 35 is now bagged in Mylite and filed safely in the cabinet with my other comics.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1623360&page=1&fpart=61

Edited by Hepcat

I'd bought a Brave & the Bold 35 (second Hawkman) with a great Joe Kubert cover in an auction a few weeks ago. I'd been looking for one that was up to my quality standards for the last fifteen years or so. Just to annoy me though, some jerk had encased the mag in plastic. I believe it had something to do with showcasing the number 8.5. After I freed it from its plastic tomb, I was delighted to discover a coupon providing the lucky bearer with free admission to the Palisades Amusement Park in New Jersey, complete with a free ride on the Caterpillar! I can hardly wait for spring now! I'm wondering though whether I should also send in the coupon for Joe Weider's muscle building course. Will it really help make me a man, at my age and everything, - or is this another one of those frauds? Nonetheless, the B & B 35 is now bagged in Mylite and filed safely in the cabinet with my other comics.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1623360&page=1&fpart=61

lol

Haven't bought much over the last couple of months, but I did win this in Bill Hughes' auction. I've wanted a copy for a while, being a Beatle fan from when I was young.

YellowSubmarineNM-COW.jpg

(worship)