• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Finally for today.

Another TV series I can just about remember...with the immensely good looking Efrem Zimbalist Jr., who was a real heart throb with the Mums over here I recall.

Interesting connection is that he is the 'english' voice behind Alfred in my favourite take on the Batman mythology over any medium, i.e. BATMAN ANIMATED by WB

fc1066.jpg

These characters have to be the definition of 60's 'hip'

Sweet Book Goon.

Very nice. Please don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever submitted raw books before?

Yes, I submitted my original collection to CGC when I first found out about them back in 2004. That was a huge mistake given the grades that returned. I don't usually submit raw anymore given that I don't trust my grading eye but this time I figured what the heck.

Very nice. Please don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever submitted raw books before?

Yes, I submitted my original collection to CGC when I first found out about them back in 2004. That was a huge mistake given the grades that returned. I don't usually submit raw anymore given that I don't trust my grading eye but this time I figured what the heck.

Why don't you find a nice 255 and submit it?

Why don't you find a nice 255 and submit it?

I looked for one at the national but each copy i found had at least two or three color-breaking creases and I don't think that will grade over a 9.4. I am still looking.

Dont hurt Casey's feelings :baiting:

I was only trying to ask him if that was his first submission. Not judge his grading skills. I know that Casey doesn't usually submit raw books. (shrug)

Sweet books Nik!

Ok here are a couple of my VCC wins LL's, AT and Tomahawk are from greggy!

ASM is from Monkeyman and the GI combats are Manitoba copies from Johnenock and the bats is from jonjesper.

th_ll120.jpgth_ll118.jpgth_gi233.jpgth_gi232.jpgth_tomahawk127.jpg

th_ll116.jpgth_gi230.jpgth_bats251.jpgth_AT20.jpgth_ASM141.jpg

Nice books Lawrence!notworthy.gif

Sweet books Nik!

Ok here are a couple of my VCC wins LL's, AT and Tomahawk are from greggy!

ASM is from Monkeyman and the GI combats are Manitoba copies from Johnenock and the bats is from jonjesper.

th_ll120.jpgth_ll118.jpgth_gi233.jpgth_gi232.jpgth_tomahawk127.jpg

th_ll116.jpgth_gi230.jpgth_bats251.jpgth_AT20.jpgth_ASM141.jpg

40% sweet + 60% junk.