• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Major thanks to Beau for this gift :cloud9:

rifleman.jpg

Isnt that what the kid said during this shoot?

Just picked up some Silver Surfer appearances at my local LCS. Don't have a scanner as of yet so pics with my phone are the best I can do :)

Tomb of Dracula and FF 72(I have a huge poster of this in my bedroom) click on the pic if you want to see it bigger

th_2010-01-15153601.jpg th_2010-01-151535481.jpg

Just picked up some Silver Surfer appearances at my local LCS. Don't have a scanner as of yet so pics with my phone are the best I can do :)

Tomb of Dracula and FF 72(I have a huge poster of this in my bedroom) click on the pic if you want to see it bigger

Sure looks like a nice Tod #50 for $9.00! I'll give you $11 for it right now. :kidaround:

Sure looks like a nice Tod #50 for $9.00! I'll give you $11 for it right now. :kidaround:

lol

Very cool Silver Surfers :D

Ya she got some sweet books!

I picked up a X-men #40 with her today. I love that cover and always wanted one!

I was on the fence about a few other early X-men books that I liked but I'll go back tomorrow after we go to a local con. Just started my X-men run so i'm pumped!

The shop we went to is called Comically Speaking. He has a great Silver age collection! He pulled out a Fantastic Four #1 to show us. It was the first time I think i've held a FF#1. It was an extremely solid book. Mid grade but the front cover was very tanned. Still looked sweet though!

D