• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Damn!!!

A double cover price variant?!? That cannot be common! Congrats! :applause:

I don't know where the heck you guys find these damn double covers??? I have at least 3000 or so raws and not a single double cover as far as I know :sorry: I do have a few hundred 90's books that I never even opened or checked and just went right into bag/board and then boxed but other than those, I know none of the rest have a double cover. Seems like all the rest of you guys have them fallin out of the sky into your collections ???

A couple of moderns which I've always thought I should have in my collection, but never gotten around to picking them up.

Not exactly scarce - there's usually a few hundred copies floating around Feebay at any given time.

Found these going cheap so decided to bite the bullet and reduce the average value of books in my sig line.

(Gotta admit though, the Silver variant does look very sweet :) )

23da85c3.jpg

53c9594a.jpg

Damn!!!

A double cover price variant?!? That cannot be common! Congrats! :applause:

I don't know where the heck you guys find these damn double covers??? I have at least 3000 or so raws and not a single double cover as far as I know :sorry: I do have a few hundred 90's books that I never even opened or checked and just went right into bag/board and then boxed but other than those, I know none of the rest have a double cover. Seems like all the rest of you guys have them fallin out of the sky into your collections ???

It's not just you. I've never seen one in person either....:sorry: