• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Finally! I can enjoy the rest of my life now!! Congratulations Roy hail.gif

27_laughing.gif

We laughed together, we cried together, and now me and my JIM #89 can die together!

I went from 0 to 2 of these books in about 1 week....any ow, thanks guys, I'm pretty excited about this book.

Bought a small collection of mainly DC late Bronze age books yesterday. 90% was junk that I gave to the neighborhood kids. Highlights were a series of DC whitman Variants. including GL 116 SGT ROCK 329, WARLORD 22, SUPERBOY 252, WONDERWOMAN 255, & SUPERFRIENDS (forgot #) Couple Tresurary Editions. Can't wait to find another house so I can start scanning books againso I can show Items, only internet is at work. frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Hey Roy,hows about a scan of your "other" copy?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Jim, I've got scans of both books in the 5 GRAILS THAT YOU DO OWN thread... yay.gif

how bout...

VonHammer.jpg

Excellent. Those Enemy Ace -c by Kubert are quickly shooting to the top of my want list.

Roy! Nice book, too. hail.gif

They are great! good memories from my childhood, and I passed on #138 which has one om favorite covers of all time...there's always next week wink.gif

That's an old label. I thought Sid has his books certified in the "new label" era?

this book was among the first 30 books that i had graded before the label change.

it's a sweet book - ENJOY, Roy........ thumbsup2.gif

gonna post the remainders from the NY Con tonight - details in a separate post in the Market forum......some other sweet books are still left............... grin.gif

That's an old label. I thought Sid has his books certified in the "new label" era?

this book was among the first 30 books that i had graded before the label change.

it's a sweet book - ENJOY, Roy........ thumbsup2.gif

gonna post the remainders from the NY Con tonight - details in a separate post in the Market forum......some other sweet books are still left............... grin.gif

Harry, I called you Sid! screwy.gif

Beautiful book, BTW. Any sellers remorse on that one?