• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I'm still torn about that frustrated.gif

It's so darn nice otherwise, I'd hate to take away that fresh GA feel. However, I don't want a big brown chunk there in a few years. If I could just get the tape off, it'd be a no-brainer, but with the pressing, etc, I'm a little wary.

Just picked this up from the Sid's Luncheonette collection... cloud9.gif

Sid_s_Marvels_XMen08b.jpg

Hey Harry are you seeing alot of your books being resubbed by the new owners???
i'm only aware of one book that was resubbed and got a higher grade. GL #16 went from it's original 9.2 to 9.4. felt weird when i first saw it resurface on Pedigree (where it originally sold).

the good news, as i recall devil.gif is that it ultimatey sold for less as a 9.4. have no idea whether it was a straight resub or work was done. one of it's sister books was also up for sale but at the same grade as when i sold it.

there are a few books that i have my eye out for............. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW the last of the Marvels have been reduced in price and are up in the marketplace right now. probably going to Comiclink at higher prices in a few days frown.gif to try for a bigger audience.............

Well people would say it was from the "famous Burtboy collection" but was graded poorly by CGC the first time so they resubbed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If/when some of these are sent out to be "improved" and come come back in higher grades,

I am sure the sellers would mention they were from "The Burntboy Collection" in their descriptions yeahok.gif

BTW the last of the Marvels have been reduced in price and are up in the marketplace right now. probably going to Comiclink at higher prices in a few days frown.gifto try for a bigger audience.............

We appreciate getting first crack at them. 893applaud-thumb.gif I was tempted to get the TOS #58, but I'm trying hard to save all of my money for some GA Detectives.

Very nice looking FF right there.

Y'all need to stop posting all these sweet books. I just paid for all my vacation through the end of the year and have no cash. I can't sate that craving!

I have to show these. My best friend makes a habit of buying a couple of nice books for me every week since he makes quite a bit more than I do, and these were today's contributions! Thank God for good friends

GIC.jpg

and...

SPWS.jpg