• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Just got this from a very good friend who I met on these boards.... he doesn't even live in this country. The Cyberhood :cloud9: ....GOD BLESS...

-jimo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2758.jpg

GREAT book. Generally not a lot of love for GA Quality published books, but with art by guys like Reed Crandall and Will Eisner they are pretty good.

Interesting issue there Jimbo - December 1941 cover date that has a story about Pearl Harbour being bombed - by the Germans :o

It's a huge OA day for me. :whee:

First I got this Infantino twiceup page from '65...

f0x7.jpg

This is the first Infantino page I've gotten that's covered in warmup sketches on the back. I've seen them before, but never had one for my very own. :cloud9:

w28w.jpg

Love the Tec 400! :applause:

+1

also love that Bernie Speedy, it's as awesome as you'd expect

i bought a print from Duncan Fegredo and he sent me a signed sketch on a post-it, a signed Hellboy comic and a signed flyer

great start to the day

Well I went to a yard sale today and bought Wolverine mine series 1,2.. Ms Marvel 1x5, Spectacular spiderman 1x3 spawn 9, ROM 31, GI Joe 1...The Amazing Spiderman 195,208. Star Wars 42s, Nova 1 all came from same yard sale. The books I kept are super nice and the ones I traded were probably 8-8.5 Pretty nice copies, drove straight to a comic shop and traded for Batman 232, X-Men 127. Bought Astonishing Tales for 20, about 8.5.. All in all a GREAT day for comics :)

i4kp.jpgell I