• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,134 posts in this topic

im150-30p_zpsigmmzgmx.jpg

One of my favorite covers, Dr. Doom never disappoints.

I got some sketch covers at an event held by a local comic store yesterday:

First sketch is a homage to Silver Surfer v3 # 34 by Joshua James, a freelance artist who graduated from the Kubert school:

OVKq0mG.jpg

Next sketch is from C.P. Wilson III who drew Maggie from Walking Dead TV show and Heisenburg:

nCN4nRd.jpg

The last two are Darkchylde and Mr. Sinister drawn by Alexia Veldhuisen, another freelance artist from the Kubert school:

WEgDhdE.jpg

oaZsgjA.jpg

IM175CAD_zpsjbjizdka.jpg

Great book. :applause:

I've been really lucky lately with the 75 cent Canadian price variants. I was recently going through my Star Wars books and noticed I not only have the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi regular 60 cent set (1 thru 4) but also have the complete 75 cent set as well. Then last week I was looking up prices on eBay for some early New Mutants issues and grabbed a cheap lot of 7 thru 10 all in NM/NM+ condition that were all 75 centers as well. Got the BIN lot for $3.00 (under $10 shipped). (thumbs u