• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

this just came in from PIF thread! so hyped! first Stan Lee CGC!

5TH8ylF.jpg

Also just snagged 1:75 Sketch variant Vampirella #1 (for my Joe Madureira Collection... gotta have everything!)

FDe4c53.jpg

(finishes out my Mad! Vampirella set.)

f0rHhrC.jpg

Edited by Deadpool

Not really new in my collection but in trying to organize stuff, I am re-discovering books forgotten. I knew I had one copy but convinced myself I likely bought more. Wonder of wonders, I ended up with 4 (so far). Unread, I picked the nicest copies and bagged and board the same day. I may have to send them off to be graded given what people are paying these days.

2CAE6E71-CCFF-4308-BB31-B42D188C15F1.jpg

Not really new in my collection but in trying to organize stuff, I am re-discovering books forgotten. I knew I had one copy but convinced myself I likely bought more. Wonder of wonders, I ended up with 4 (so far). Unread, I picked the nicest copies and bagged and board the same day. I may have to send them off to be graded given what people are paying these days.

2CAE6E71-CCFF-4308-BB31-B42D188C15F1.jpg

No need for grading. Just send them my way. :o:takeit:

No cons for me this summer, with my son arriving a month ago, but it has been a pretty good last 7 or 8 days for buying anyway.

week_zpsaugqt8gj.jpg

Wow :o looks like you have a few I need to add to my collection :applause:

Special thanks to a certain someone (I do not know if the boardie wants to be named). I had this signed by Hama at the Mike Carbo show earlier this year. The boardie in question literally had to lend me a hand because I had to have another arm surgery a few days after the show. It is hard to do a SS with just one person and this boardie went above and beyond in helping me get it signed and slabbed.

GIJoe21a94SS.jpg

IMG_4405_zpsxedctkob.jpg