• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

My lucky week!!! More issues back today, and hopefully my last NYCC will be in tomorrow. I did hit the 9.8 jackpot for one (a good one to hit), yeah!!!! Did get severely nicked on one also, I will keep that to myself.

20160120_113840_zpsinyzkqcf.jpg

20160120_113902_zps3moltwqh.jpg

20160120_113911_zpszp6rkjcq.jpg

20160120_113920_zpsjgbngnos.jpg

20160120_113934_zpsxa56sku6.jpg

20160120_113945_zpsircs6gzt.jpg

Now the big winner (likely of all my NYCC submissions)!!!

20160120_114013_zps5x6wmza3.jpg

Just got this Eddie Barrows sketch in today.

What you really meant to say was that you got one of the most awesome Batman sketches ever. I like the dynamic angles and the poses. Barrows really created an amazing piece for you.

No Artist - Introducing The Mighty Thor! (LP) (Golden Records (2) - SLP 188)

Media Condition: Very Good (VG)

Sleeve Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)

LP has no scuffs or scratches Cover has no seam splits still has shrink wrap on cover (not sealed), I am a record person and not a comic book person, so, the comic has a very small tear on bottom left hand corner, both staples on spine are intact, all pages are there, no dog ears anywhere, no writing on cover or anywhere on comic book, it is not an abused copy but has age wear from being inside LP cover for so long

$34.95

Stan Lee (2) - Marvel Age Comic Spectaculars:Captain America Lives Again (LP) (Golden Records (2) - SLP 187)

Media Condition: Very Good (VG)

Sleeve Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)

LP has no scuffs or scratches Cover has no seam splits some slight shop wear on corners. I am a record person not a comic book person, so, I will describe the comic book as best i can. There is a very small tear on lower left hand corner spine and upper left hand corner on spine but no paper loss on either, there is a crease line on upper right hand corner but not folded over, no dog ears, all pages on inside are nice, no writing on cover, both staples still on spine

$49.95

Probably half way across the Atlantic right now! Bought entirely blind but if that ain't a steal I don't know what is!! I've been looking for these for a while now at a good price and that's just an incredible price!!!! I couldn't press the buy now buttons fast enough lol

Out of a little record shop in the quaintly named town of Mystic on the east coast, so should hopefully be here next week.

Very pleased! :cloud9:

FF%207%20cgc%208.5%20oww%20Winnipeg_zps6cwulasg.jpeg

Great book Vern, was that from an Australian EBayer? He had a few books that seemed to be priced well below anything similar on EBay and this one was a steal, I thought it was actually a scam for a second. I should have bought it but forgot to go back and grab it. (thumbs u

Hi Peter. Yes, this one is from the land down under. Flawless transaction, go ahead and buy with confidence. Vern

FF%207%20cgc%208.5%20oww%20Winnipeg_zps6cwulasg.jpeg

Great book Vern, was that from an Australian EBayer? He had a few books that seemed to be priced well below anything similar on EBay and this one was a steal, I thought it was actually a scam for a second. I should have bought it but forgot to go back and grab it. (thumbs u

Hi Peter. Yes, this one is from the land down under. Flawless transaction, go ahead and buy with confidence. Vern

Ahhh. I've known this seller for more than 25 years, well before eBay obviously. He knows his stuff and is an all around good guy. (thumbs u