• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

_zpsk9djyxsc.jpg[/img]

Comic53_zpsdawcpllh.jpg

First Fafhrd and Gray Mouser in comics. Under rated issue.

I have always liked those characters. The Leiber books are a fun read and the Mignola/Chaykin adaptations are great.

Thanks guys (thumbs u didn't even think about the stickers leaving an imprint but just checked and they're good to go :applause: On the whole most seem to be 7.5 or higher with the exception of Action 285 and the Flash 80pg giant

Edited by Azkaban

_zpsk9djyxsc.jpg[/img]

Comic53_zpsdawcpllh.jpg

I have always liked those characters. The Leiber books are a fun read and the Mignola/Chaykin adaptations are great.

My first D&D adventure was in Lankhmar and the party met Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser ? I saw that issue at the comic store today and didn't look closely enough at it. Pretty cool!

_zpsk9djyxsc.jpg[/img]

Comic53_zpsdawcpllh.jpg

My first D&D adventure was in Lankhmar and the party met Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser ? I saw that issue at the comic store today and didn't look closely enough at it. Pretty cool!

I didn't know they were in D&D.

Check out the four issue Mignola prestige format issues. They are really good and not expensive at all. Short story format with incredible art.