• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,049 posts in this topic

the last couple weeks...

Watched a few CGC sales in the last few weeks go for crazy money in 4.0-5.0 grade. As long as this one doesnt have any color touch I got a nice raw for 1/2 the price.

ByyMD1A.jpg

Always loved this robot cover. Not my usual type of GA Sci-Fi book, but this was an itch I've been wanting to scratch for years.

AgwKA20.jpg

Not high grade, but I've been trying to add some more pedigree copies to my Space Adventures registriy.

h9X4Rdm.jpg

Starting to get into Golden Agen Romance/GGA, and the look on this girl was hard to say no to.

Also Windy City pedigree

ifg0B1K.jpg

My wife's in England right now and sent me the run of Captain Britain minus #1 and #8. These are some of the Captain America and Red Skull issues, love the covers. I'll be headed over the pond next week, hopefully I'll find the missing issues.

20161213_2016002.jpg

My wife's in England right now and sent me the run of Captain Britain minus #1 and #8. These are some of the Captain America and Red Skull issues, love the covers. I'll be headed over the pond next week, hopefully I'll find the missing issues.

Great stuff. (thumbs u When it comes to comics, my wife usually sends me a headache.

the last couple weeks...

Watched a few CGC sales in the last few weeks go for crazy money in 4.0-5.0 grade. As long as this one doesnt have any color touch I got a nice raw for 1/2 the price.

ByyMD1A.jpg

Always loved this robot cover. Not my usual type of GA Sci-Fi book, but this was an itch I've been wanting to scratch for years.

AgwKA20.jpg

Not high grade, but I've been trying to add some more pedigree copies to my Space Adventures registriy.

h9X4Rdm.jpg

Starting to get into Golden Agen Romance/GGA, and the look on this girl was hard to say no to.

Also Windy City pedigree

ifg0B1K.jpg

an 8.0 is high grade to me :applause:

5.0 Universal old label...I'm more than positive a pressing with resub would get a 6.0

rky3hf.jpg

I guess you could put me in the camp of people that wouldn't dare press some 75 year old paper. I think owning it would just be cool enough. Do you want to press it for monetary gain to flip or are you just wanting to keep it and improve the case grade number for the jollies of it?

If you took a gander at his collection I think its pretty clear that money is not an issue but the difference in value between a 5 or a 6 for this book is substantial.

5.0 Universal old label...I'm more than positive a pressing with resub would get a 6.0

rky3hf.jpg

I guess you could put me in the camp of people that wouldn't dare press some 75 year old paper. I think owning it would just be cool enough. Do you want to press it for monetary gain to flip or are you just wanting to keep it and improve the case grade number for the jollies of it?

If you took a gander at his collection I think its pretty clear that money is not an issue but the difference in value between a 5 or a 6 for this book is substantial.

Oh man...money is definitely an issue haha!

My weekly LCS trip for my pull list/DC Rebirths yielded some nice surprises.

My first horror mag!

8838D92C-23BB-43A6-B1EE-857EBEC4092E_zpsgeg4x8zx.jpg

I know this one is really common, but I love Batman and Bernie Wrightson! A solid 9.8 candidate, but it looks better in mylar.

5859181F-4062-4382-8BFB-38F02D20CF74_zpscinrsr8q.jpg

A random Batman and a beautiful Zatanna!

E89D055A-F482-4B8C-97ED-8C0688AD41C7_zpshrqfpemr.jpg