• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Just to show it doesn't hurt to look thru the boxes, stopped by my local LCS and picked this up for .63 cents to add to my Uncanny run and when I got home found out it was a pricing variant

[*]LCS%20pickup_zps3ynwpzbo.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Finally talked a friend into looking thru his dups and came home with these tonight :whee: a little less money in my pockets but not bad

Don%20Davis%201_zpszngcllik.jpg

Don%20Davis%202_zpswusvj5hr.jpg

Don%20Davis%203_zpsxpqpenha.jpg

Don%20Davis%204_zpsygtdrt6v.jpg

the Daredevil is pretty beat but the X-men 6 is nice

Edited by Azkaban

Also picked up this All detergent giveaway from 1979

Don%20Davis%206_zpsxlgadndg.jpg

and these, looked like some nice reading material

Don%20Davis%207_zpspeoqhhcb.jpg

Don%20Davis%208_zpsvgev3fid.jpg

Don%20Davis%209_zpsi3ocxmdv.jpg

Don%20Davis%2010_zpsuxohzoxd.jpg

Not This week per say...but definitely my x-mas gift to myself :)

I want to thank the exceptional people in this group that afforded me patience and the opportunity to grab all five of these books this year (especially the 3 on the right which were this month).

They may not be some of the crazy stuff Ive seen on here but I've waited a very long time for them :)

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families!! and thanks again..

Darrin

IMG_0020_zpsiq3dvzfa.jpg]photobucket[/url]

Just to show it doesn't hurt to look thru the boxes, stopped by my local LCS and picked this up for .63 cents to add to my Uncanny run and when I got home found out it was a pricing variant

[*]LCS%20pickup_zps3ynwpzbo.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner! Nice haul Dwayne. :headbang:

Punisher War Journal #30 reverse cover error. I know this isn't a toy forum but I figured someone would appreciate the Blank MOC.

IMG_6056_zpscxbgmsr1.jpg

You know...I collected all the Tracy figures and the only one I never got a hold of was The Blank. I never ever saw that on the shelf.

Is there a story to that?

Punisher War Journal #30 reverse cover error. I know this isn't a toy forum but I figured someone would appreciate the Blank MOC.

IMG_6056_zpscxbgmsr1.jpg

You know...I collected all the Tracy figures and the only one I never got a hold of was The Blank. I never ever saw that on the shelf.

Is there a story to that?

Up until Christmas I was in the same boat as you. It was only released to SEARS in Canada.

Here is a link to the story:

http://www.therobotsvoice.com/2011/04/10_ridiculously_rare_international_exclusive_actio.php